Chapter 6

I stretch to find that I am alone in bed. I sit up and see two notes and a box by the bed. The first is from Hyunjin with a drawing of a sunflower on it.

"Early schedules today. Should be done by lunch. Last night was amazing. Love you, Jinnie"

"You are amazing and I am so happy to have you in our lives. I had this made for you. I hope you like it."

Inside the box is a gold necklace with writing in Korean. I am still not confident in Hangul yet so I type it out into Google Translate. "내꺼 - Naekkeo - My Sweetheart." Oh Felix Lee you are the sweetest man. I open my phone to send messages.

To HJ: Have a good schedule. I forgot to tell you I have a pre-comp party to attend tonight. There will be a red carpet event at the party. Sexy cocktail attire. Be ready and here by 7 so we can leave. Xoxo

To Felix: I absolutely love my necklace. Thank you so much. I do not deserve you! Have good schedules.

To I.N.: Can we go shopping today? I have a DanceSport party to go to tonight and it HAS to be hot.

To Channie: Hi handsome. Did you eat?

To Han: QUOKKKKAAAAA!!! Hi

To Binnie: If you thought my other dress was hot. Wait until you see what I wear on the red carpet tonight. Hehe

To Seungmin: <Star Wars gifs, Star Wars gifs, Star Wars gifs>

To Lee Know: How much did you hear in the car?

To Derek: The guys will be done at lunchtime. Maybe you can go hang with them? I am going shopping to find a dress for tonight. I invited Hyunjin to go with us. I know, shocker.

I put my phone down and get in the shower. I am still reeling from last night. Felix telling me that he's wanted me since he saw me in my dress. Who else has felt that way? Han and Binnie flirt all the time but is it just empty flirtation or is there something behind it? Chan is hard to read. There are times I think maybe but he goes back to being professional. Seungmin and I.N. I really don't see that way. They are like siblings to me. That leaves Lee Know. He's just a big question mark. Well, you always love a good mystery. You are in the middle of one.

After a long shower, I get dressed in shorts, a tank top, and sneakers. Aja should be here shortly for my fittings. She used to be an additional stylist for my US competitions. But she had the opportunity to move to Korea 2 years ago. The international circuit keeps her plenty busy as she is super talented. On cue, there is a knock on my door. I go to open it and there stands Aja. The hotel staff is behind her with a cart full of garment bags and boxes.

"Hey friend," she says with a smile on her face. I give her a big hug.

"Aja, Korea agrees with you. You look fantastic," I say. She really does. Aja has her hair straightened to her shoulders with light bangs. She's wearing jeans with holes cut out and a crop top. She has definitely been working out since the last time I saw her. "Are those abs that I see? Holy shit your arms are so defined." I usher her in the suite and the staff roll the cart into the living room. She tips them and they leave.

"Yes ma'am. I traveled in between circuits and ended up dating a professional bodybuilder. We worked out together daily, and I got really strong," she says.

I clap my hands together and stomp my feet. "Oh, that's great. I am so happy for you. You deserve the best. So what is this guy's name?" I ask.

"Oh, we aren't dating anymore. He moved back to the States and I love my life here," she says.