Chapter 12

After Aja finished the alterations on the two secret costumes, I changed into a t-shirt and PJ shorts with my hair hanging loosely down my back. I walk out of the bedroom to find OT7 and Derek in PJs as well. They have turned my living room into a pillow kingdom. The pillows each have blankets to lie on and to get under. Han is making popcorn and I.N. is pouring drinks. Channie sees me, smiles broadly, and then gives me a wink when he is sure no one is looking.

"Sylinda ready to watch a movie?," Channie asks. He grabs the remote and pushes a button to close the shades throughout the apartment.

I get in the middle of Hyunjin and Chan. Channie is on my right and Jinnie is on my left. Felix gets behind Hyunjin on the couch and sprawls out behind me. Derek is lying down sideways facing the TV on the right-hand side of Chan. Seungmin is on the left side of Hyunjin. He's lying down with his head closest to the TV. I.N. brings me wine and popcorn. He then sits down on the same side as Seungmin. Han turns the lights off, then climbs on the couch, and sits behind Chan.

I.N. looks back at us and says, "We are going to watch a comedy, Noona. You guys need to laugh a lot."

"Perfect," I say.

I hand Felix my drink so he can put it on the end table. He takes my popcorn too as I am not that hungry. I.N. starts the movie as Hyunjin lays a blanket over the three of us. I lean on the pillow that is up against the couch and Felix turns so that he is behind me. He crosses his legs and leans down to massage my shoulders. His fingers find the tension in me and immediately starts working to get me relieved.

"Turn up the sound Innie. We need to get Noona an excellent sound system," Changbin says as he walks back into the apartment.

I see lipstick on the side of his face and I chuckle. He sees me looking, and he quickly goes to the kitchen to wipe it off with a towel. When he is cleaned up, he comes over and lays down next to Derek, facing the TV. Later everyone is engrossed in the movie and laughing as Kevin Hart falls down. That's when I feel Felix try to move my hair away from my neck. I sit up so he can drape all of it over my right shoulder. Him touching my hair sends chills through me and I shiver. Channie looks at me out of the corner of his eye and chuckles.

Felix leans down and says to me, "Scoot up baby so I can give you a proper massage."

I comply and he slides in behind me. Once he is seated, I scoot back and put my ass right up against his cock. He chuckles in my ear as he starts massaging my neck. I sigh as he works out the tension in my neck. I close my eyes enjoying Felix's touch when I feel a hand on my left leg. I open my eyes to look at Hyunjin. He is grinning at me as he drags his fingers up my leg. Then I feel a hand on my right leg. Channie has turned his body to face me and has his elbow propped up on the couch next to Felix's head. He is humming softly as he strokes my leg while watching the movie. God their touches.

"Turn it up Innie, this is my favorite part!" Han says as he moves to the center of the couch for a better view of the activities below.

Felix stops massaging my neck and leans me back against his chest. He brings the blanket up to my shoulders and wraps his arms around me under it. He brings a hand up under my shirt and bra to play with my nipple, lightly twisting it. I squirm as Hyunjin has his hand under my panties, rubbing my clit. Channie holds my leg down with his hand and leans closer to whisper in my ear.

"Easy Sylinda. He's just getting you warmed up for us," he says huskily. Us? I swallow hard. Chan sees my nervous look and strokes his thumb on my leg. "Don't worry baby. Just a little fun to get you relaxed, promise."

He looks around and then kisses my cheek. Han reaches over and traces the curve of my neck. I look at him and he smiles tenderly at me. I close my eyes and enjoy my boys touching me. Hyunjin slowly enters a long finger into me causing me to breathe heavily. Felix releases my nipple and holds me tightly, unable to move. Channie is running his fingers up and down my leg. I bite my lip and stifle a moan as Hyunjin curves his finger. I arch to him and I hear multiple chuckles. He picks up his pace, still rubbing my clit. I put my arms on top of Felix's and hold on. I tense around Hyunjin's finger and come undone. I open my eyes to see Hyunjin removing his finger and bringing it to his mouth, sucking it clean. Fuck me, that's hot! That's when Channie moves his hand up to my crotch and inserts a finger in my wet pussy. Felix moves his hand down to my clit while holding me with his other arm. I look at Channie who has that dominant look again. I melt under that gaze as he fucks me with his finger. Han plays with a strand of my hair and he hums the same song Chan had been. I lean my head back against Felix's shoulder and bite my lip hard. My body tingles from all of the different sensations.