02. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴋᴀᴛᴇ

In the Afternoon | Y/N's Place

"A date?!" Esme exclaimed, causing me to roll my eyes again. "How many times do I have to explain its not a date." I mentally facepalmed.

"Tomato, Tomato." She said not caring of the explanation I gave her. "Let's get you ready." She started pushing me to the bathroom. "He said to bring my skateboard also, so nothing too fancy." I explained to her.

"Yada, Yada, don't worry Y/N, I got you." She tried to reassure, but that just made me more worried. Esme walked into my closet and started looking for pieces of clothes she could put together. After about ten minutes she came out with something for me to wear.

I scanned the clothing items before I gave Esme an approval nod. She clapped her hands in excitement then left me in the bathroom so I could get ready. After I showered I messed with my hair and only put on lipgloss along with mascara

Hair, Makeup, and Outfit

You scanned the mirror, fluffing your afro and doing last minute touches

You scanned the mirror, fluffing your afro and doing last minute touches. Once you felt you were ready, you grabbed your skate board and gave Esme your goodbyes, leaving out the door.

You text Ray you were on your way, which he responded with an ok. After about 15 minutes you were at the skate park you first encountered Ray.

Noon | At the Skate Park

You walked up to the skate park and scanned it for any sign of Ray, which he was sitting on top of the ramp you guys were sitting at yesterday.

"Hey Ma, get up here!" He yelled across the park. I set my skateboard onto the ground before getting on top of it and kicking off. I went up the ramp and set my board right next to me.

"Oh, so you really can skate." He teased nudging my arm a bit. I smiled at his statement. "Woww, you really thought I was lying about being a skater." I acted offended; dramatically placing my hand on my chest and gasping.

"Aye, aye, my bad ma." He laughed placing his hands up in the air defensively. We both laughed before Ray got up. "Let's skate." He says before kicking off of his skateboard and going down the ramp.

"No heads up." I rolled my eyes setting my board down and opening my camera.

I followed Ray throughout the park recording him do all sorts of flips and tricks. He convinced me to put down the camera and attempt some tricks which at first I thought it wasn't a good idea but finally agreed to.

I handed Ray my camera to hold. I went down the pavement and kicked off. I gave him a simple kick flip hoping he would accept that. "Look at you skater pro." He teased holding the camera at me. I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm, before attempting to grab my camera from him.

"Nah, the people need to see the director in action at least." He held the camera up to where I couldn't reach it.

"Ray, I will tackle you. Keep playing with me." I threw my hands up bucking at him. He didn't find it threatening that was until I jumped onto him.