12. ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ?

4 Day's Later | Author's POV

"It's been four days Olan! You're telling me even after our amazing advice they haven't spoken yet." Esme spoke into her phone.

"No, Olan. Ray, better get his ass over here and they better start talking this shit out." She got annoyed hearing Olan suggest Y/N needs to come over there.

"If Ray isn't over here to talk it out I don't want to hear anything from you. Ever." She hung up her phone and unpaused her show, continuing like nothing was wrong.

Even after talking with Y/N and Ray, they exchanged a small text saying they'll give each other time, but that was it after that. It's been four days now and both friends are moping around like they lost their best friend.

Fuckshit's POV | Ray's House

'Fuck Ray, you're gonna make me lose my girl if you don't tighten up with yours.' I mentally rolled my eyes and started walking to his room.

For the past few days he's barely came out. I don't even think he showered. I opened the door prepared to put up a fight.

"Ray, get your big footed ass up and go talk to your girl." I flicked his forehead which he swatted my hand away.

"Alright, if you don't get up in five minutes I'm sending Stevie's nasty ass in here to fart on you." I threatened, he didn't take it to heart so I started a timer.

... | 10 Minutes Later

I got distracted talking to Fourth grade about something that I forgot my timer. "Stevie imma need for you to fart on Ray." I said earning a nod from him.

The boys overheard and followed behind, both recording to see Ray's reaction.

"Ray, I said five minutes, I gave you ten. You leave me no choice. Stevie release." I saluted him and he did the same back.

I backed away from the area letting Stevie do his thing. After a few seconds the nastiest, loudest fart came out this nigga's ass.

"STEVIE WHAT THE FUCK." Ray coughed violently since he was directly in front of the fart. "Sorry man." He shrugged walking out. The boys started a fit of laughter zooming in on Ray's disgusted look.

"Yeaaa, I told you to get up, now look." I taunted him. "Why do I have to get up?" He asked like a dumbass.

"Uh...to go see your girlfriend. Did you forget her?" I sucked in my teeth hearing his question. "Ray, go see her. You guys need to talk things out it's been four days, that's enough time."

"I don't know how she'll react hearing everything." Ray moved to the ledge of the bed, now twisting his loc.

"Y/N, she's...chill. I guess. But anyways I'm sure she'll be understanding just take your time explaining." I reassured him hoping he would get up.

"I guess you're right. Imma go shower before going over." Ray got up getting ready to go to the bathroom.

I left the room fist pumping the air, no homo. "And that's how you keep your girl. Thank you lord I owe you one." I pointed up to the sky still celebrating.

Y/N's POV | Home

"Y/N, CAN YOU GET THE DOOR!" Esme yelled from the other room, when I walked out of my room I saw she was on the couch.

"So you couldn't have gotten the door?" I asked, she didn't pay me any mind. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Ray?" I said confused for his apparent drop by. "Hey...can we talk?" He sounded nervous.