10. ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜɴꜱᴀɪᴅ

Y/N's POV | Afternoon | In the Car

"Y/N, you need to chill." Ray said rubbing my thigh, attempting to calm me down. Today, he was taking me to meet some more of his friends, so i was nervous as hell.

"Ray, I'm literally shitting blocks thinking of this. I mean, they did help you become...well, you." I motioned my hand out to him exaggerating how I was feeling in the moment.

"It's ok. I'll be there with you." He reassured giving me a quick smile before turning his eyes back to the road.

I smiled back at him and took in a deep breath trying to relax my nerves. "You're right, there's no need to be nervous."

I turned to look out my window taking in the scenery. We were around some beach, it had a lot of shops around it which was really cute.

"Can we go into these shops one day?" I asked still looking at them as we passed by. "If that's what you would like to do, we can do that love." I hummed in response.

After twenty minutes the car came to a halt letting it be known that we were at our destination. All the nervous jitters came back up, but Ray grabbed my hand rubbing it softly. I calmed down and got out of the car.

Me and Ray walked hand in hand into the skatepark. The place was packed with many people, but it was easy to separate them. Like some people were here to use the park as a place to get drunk or high, skate, or to observe.

Ray guided me to a spot where two guys could be seen conversing amongst each other. There was a brownskin guy with locs, he had a distinctive mole on his cheek and a guy with brown and blonde curly hair accompanied with an apple face tat.

"Wassup Ray!" One of them greeted, seeing us walking over to them. "Wassup Dom and Jaden." He dapped them up real quick.

"Oh, who's this Ray?" The guy asked looking over at me. "Dominic and Jaden, this is my girl, Y/N." He introduced, putting his arm around me.

Dominic and Jaden Introduction

Dominic, 20 and Jaden, 22

(Dominic is so fine omfggg, ok back to the story)

"Ah shit, so this is why Ray's been too busy to meet up with us." Jaden chirped laughing out loud.

"I guess that would me?" I said awkwardly not sure of what to say.

"Ray she seems a bit awkward..." The brown haired guy tried to whisper but failed terribly. Ray elbowed him to shut up. "She's just nervous." He whispered back.

"Uh, don't mind him. So Y/N, what do you do and how did you cross paths with Ray?" Jaden spoke again taking a seat on the ledge.

"I actually film, which is part of the reason why me and Ray's paths cross. When we met I was looking for a muse and Ray had hit me with his board knocking me down." The guys ended up laughing and Ray just awkwardly scratched his neck at the memory.