14. ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Y/N's POV | A Week Later | Airport

"Damn, y'all are really leaving a nigga again." Ray chuckled trying to keep the atmosphere lighthearted.

"Yea, but you'll be alright, especially with your girl." Fuckshit smirked looking between me and Ray.

"You're right but imma miss you guys." He spoke and Fuckshit walked up bringing him into a bro hug. I looked around seeing Stevie looking teary eyed like he was about to lose his best friend so I walked up to him.

"You good Stevie?" I asked which he quickly looked down at the ground kicking his feet slightly. "Y-Yea, I'm good Y/N." He said softly.

"Lying ass, come here." I brought him into a tight hug squishing him to the point he could breathe. "Y/N, I can't breathe bro." He tapped my back signaling for me to let go.

"Sorry, I'm just going to miss you son." I smiled at him and he smiled back, he walked over to Ray to say his goodbyes.

"How are you holding up Fourth grade?" I asked seeing he was standing quietly nothing very out of character for him.

"I'm pretty good Y/N, once I go back I'll work out deals to get my movie promoted." He sounded genuinely happy talking about his movie all I could do was smile ear to ear for him.

"Aww, that's amazing Fourth grade! Don't go all Hollywood on me when you make it and I want tickets to the movie premiere when it comes out." I nudged him playfully.

He laughed slightly at my comment and nodded his head. "I got you, I'll make sure to save you a ticket." I clapped my hands in excitement to his statement. "Yayy!"

"I'll miss you bro." I brought him into a hug, this time he didn't hesitate to accept it. I think through this month Fourth grade has become more comfortable with hugs and people hyping him up. "I'll miss you too, Y/N."

I moved on to give Ruben my goodbyes, as I walked over to him he was already staring at me. 'This goodbye is going to be a hard one.' I laughed to myself.

"Well Rubee, you already know what's coming up next." I ruffled his hair. "Do I have to leave?" He rolled his eyes not ready to go.

"Yes, but it's ok, we'll visit more often." I reassured and he let a goofy ass smile fill his face. "YES! I mean... cool, whatever." He changed his tone quickly.

"Dork. Don't be a bad ass and stay close with the group." I advised and he nodded his head that he understood. "Alrighty bye Rube-" He cut me off with a hug, I gave him a hug back laughing at his actions.

"You can let go Rube." I nudged him and he nodded his head letting go, sniffling a bit." I gave him one more smile and went back to Fuckshit.

"I'll miss you Esme." Fuckshit took her hand and when I looked to see her reaction she was smiling at him. "I'll miss you too Olan." She leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek making him geeked.

"Oh, shit!" The boys cheered from behind seeing what just happened.

"Ray, run me my money!" I cheered remembering the bet we made. He dug into his pocket handing me $100 dollars.

"Esme, I promise to visit you." Fuckshit said turning into a simp. "You better." She lightly punched him and his dramatic ass acted as if it hurt.

"Time to stop this love fest, you're about to be late to your flight." Ray interrupted.

"WAIT!" I said out loud making a handful of people look at me, I lowly apologized and took out my camera quickly. "Let's film this moment." I set up my camera and ran back to the group.