03. ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ, ꜱᴇxʏ

A Few Days Later | Y/N's Place

It has been a few days since I saw Ray. He texted me he was doing things for work so I let him be, it gave me time to chill with myself.

Me and Esme were chilling on the couch watching TV until my phone went off. "Hello?" I spoke into the line. "What's your favorite scary movie." The voice spoke.

"Oh hell no, I don't fuck with that shit." I quickly hung up the phone. The number called again and I kept declining until it hit its fifth ring and I picked up. "No! I don't wanna play your games!" I yelled into the phone.

"Y/N, I'm just fucking with you." The voice laughed. "It's Ray, you really didn't save my number?" He questioned disappointment filling his voice.

"Oh, Ray!" Esme wasn't listening to my conversation but once she heard me say Ray's name she jumped up leaning into the phone.

"Hold on." I got up and moved to a quieter place with less nosey people in the room. "Ok." I say shutting my door.

"How come my name isn't saved into your phone ma? I thought we were close like that?" He questions again. I groaned in frustration.

"My bad, Ray. I forgot, I don't usually save niggas in my phone." That sounded wrong hearing it come out of my mouth. "Not like I got niggas in my phone, you know what I mean."

I mentally cursed myself for putting myself in an awkward position again. "Yea, don't sweat it Y/N." I could hear the playfulness fill his voice again.

"Anyways, there's a party going on and my people's from Cali are coming by, you down? It's definitely film worthy too." He says hopeful of me saying yes.

"Sure, can I bring Esme?" I asked. "Esme?" He questioned the name making me remember I never brought her up.

"Esme, she's my best friend." I explained to him. "Oh, alright bring her ma. The party is tonight, so I'll send you the details." I smiled again getting ready to hang up the phone.

"Esme!" I yelled out opening my room door which revealed an Esme on the ground who was ease dropping my conversation.

"Girl!" I exclaimed looking down at her. "What?" She tried to play off the situation she was in. I playfully rolled my eyes laughing it off.

"Ray invited me to a party, wanna come with?" I asked her earning a squeal from the girl. "Let us dress up as sluts!" She yelled excited that she was getting to go out.

"Have fun with that." I smiled getting ready to go back into my room and take a nap. "This is a we think." She emphasized on the we part, I looked back at her in the doorway and hummed.

"I'm being serious Y/N!" She exclaimed trying to get me to believe her. "Mhm, close my door while you're at it." I pulled the cover over me closing my eyes.

"Ugh." She closed the door softly and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

4 Hours Later...

"Y/N wake up!" Esme yelled standing over me. "Esme get from over me." I turned the opposite way still sleepy. She groaned at my response and pulled the cover from off of me.

"Y/N, we have a party to go to. Also your phone has been going off." She points down to your phone which made you jump up.

"Ok, I'll get up, just give me five more minutes." I shooed her away which ended up working.

"I'm leaving this open." She squinted referring to the door. I looked up at her with a straight face returning the squint she gave me until she left.