09. ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ

Y/N's POV | 3 Days Later | Home

"Y/N, HELP ME GET READY FOR MY DATE." Esme came into my room waking me up with her loud voice.

I got up slowly, feeling my bonnet halfway off my head, unable to fully see, and drool on the side of my mouth.

"Esme, you could've came in here a bit quieter." I sleepily say making my pillow comfy to lay back
on but she came over and snatched it from under me.

"5 more minutes Esme." "No, I need help now and it's 2 PM, why are you still sleeping?" She asked.

"Uhh, because I want to." I sat up allowing my eyes to fully adjust to the light. "Right, anyways, help." She grabbed my hand pulling me with her.

"What happened in here, it looks like tornado flew around your room." I commented looking at the pile of clothes in different spots.

"Shush, anyways, he said to wear something nice but comfy since we're going to be walking." She explained looking through her pile.

I walked over piecing something together, when I was happy with the results I went over to her showing the outfit I had came up with. Esme let out a squeal hugging me and she quickly went into the bathroom to get ready.

Hair, Makeup, Outfit, and Aesthetic

(she's cuteee)

"Esme, you look beautiful." I complimented about to tear up from my work. "Thank you cutie." She looked down at her phone typing something.

"He's here." She said grabbing her purse and a charger. "Tell him to bring his ass up." I walked out of the room and over to the front door.

Knocks came from the door and I opened it to see Fuckshit with flowers. "Simp." I pointed at him. "Y/N, shut yo ass up." He clapped back.

"Esme! Your goldilocks is here!" I yelled opening the door revealing her. She looked him up and down analyzing his attire before humming.

"You look beautiful Esme." He complimented holding the flowers out for her. "I know." She smiled taking the flowers from him.

"A bad bitch." I whispered to myself.

"Before you leave, let me lay my ground rules bitch." I gave him a stink eye. "No touchy touchy sir, drive safe, and have her back before midnight." I stared at him.

"What is she? Cinderella?" He tried to joke but I didn't laugh. Matter of fact that joke was trash he should kill his producers.

"Anyways. Bye bae, have fun." I blew her a kiss closing the door. Now it was just me, myself, and I, in the penthouse. I should call Ray.