07. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Y/N's POV | The Evening

"Esme?! What am I going to wear?!" I said in panic, flipping through my closet as she watched. "Are you going to help?" I looked over seeing she was on her phone.

"Yes, but I would like to watch you struggle first." She laughed making me suck my teeth in. "Sadist."

"What was that?" She stopped laughing giving me a death stare.

"Mmcht, nothing." I walked back in the closet trying to look some more, until Esme finally got up and worked her magic. After a few options, she pulled out a beautiful dress, then left to sit in my room.

I put together my makeup and hair, walking out of the bathroom revealing myself to Esme. She looked up from her phone in awe of my appearance.

Hair, Makeup, Outfit, and Aesthetic

(change if you would like)

"Woah, you look gorgeous Y/N." She gushed making you smile and blow a kiss at her. "Aww, thank you, Esme and thank you for helping me."

My phone dinged seeing it was a message from Ray, saying he's on his way. "BITCH HE'S ON HIS WAY I GOT THE NERVOUS SHITS NOW." I yelled panicking.

"Y/N, calm down. All will go amazing, plus you don't want to shit, what if you end up smelling like shit, and that's bad." She attempted to calm me down but failed.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I say now pacing back and forth my room as Esme watched intently. "Y/N, did you even text him back?" She asked.

"I forgot." I said with a forced smiled, I grabbed my phone quickly replying to his message.

"I messaged him back. I think imma watch some sensory videos to calm my nerves." I opened tiktok searching for some vids.

After fifteen minutes a knock was at the door but before I could even answer, Esme beat me to it; trying to be nosey. "Awww, she's going to love these." She said loudly.

"I'm going to love what?" I came into view seeing Ray holding a bouquet of flowers also wearing a suit that made him look extra handsome.

Ray's Outfit + The Aesthetic