08. ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ

Somewhere | Unknown POV

"Oh hell no, this bitch think she can take my man." The person said angrily looking at the post of you. "She's not even that pretty." Someone else added.

"He downgraded." Another one started looking over at the phone. "I got something for her." The main person smirked mustering up a plan.

Y/N's POV | A Few Days Later

"Fuckshit, you know you're a real dumbass." I laughed. Currently we were at the Vinyl shop I was laying against Ray with his arm slinged over me.

"Aye, you can't call me a dumbass when it was smart." He said referring to when he threw ass for an old lady who tipped him $200 for it.

"Nah, it's just some shit I wouldn't do." I flipped him off. "Y/N, you can't lie if some old guy was throwing $200 for throwing ass you would do it." Esme tried to defend Fuckshit's statement.

"The only person I'll throw ass for it the chocolate drop right next to me." I looked up to Ray puckering my lips to which he gave me a long kiss.

"I just heard Ruben fall down in the background." Stevie said making the whole group laugh to the point that they had tears forming in their eyes.

"Aye Ruben! You alright back there?" Fuckshit yelled still laughing. There was no reply so Stevie got up to see.

"Ruben are you really on the ground crying?" Stevie said out loud by accident. "How about you shut the fuck up Stevie." Ruben yelled making everyone burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry Rube!" I yelled over to him which he threw up a thumbs up but I couldn't see. "It's all good Y/N, you're still my favorite girl."

"Simp ass." Ray whispered making you playfully hit him. "Shut up Ray, he's hurting." I looked up at him.

"Shit, not my problem nigga. I'm happy with who i'm with." He pushed my chin up giving multiple pecks onto my lips.

"Ray, not too much PDA, now." I pushed him back slightly, he pouted in response.

"Hey Y/N, how's filming going?" Fourth grade asked, making me turn my attention onto him. "It's going good, I do need to pick up the slack tho. How's your film going?" I asked in return.

"It's going good, the producers who are going to put it on their platform signed off on it and now we're working on some final details before releasing." He went on explaining, fiddling with his finger.

"Fourth grade, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you." I got up to hug him which he hesitatingly accepted.

The group seemed genuinely happy for the boy, congratulating him. Fuckshit really turned his attitude on downplaying the achievements of others around. Esme really straightened his ass out.

"You know this would be a good moment to film Y/N." Esme looked over at me which I formed a smirk. "You're right, good thing I got it all." I pointed to the hidden camera.

"Shawty, I did not consent to my ass being filmed." Fuckshit looked over at me. "Man shut up I got your signature that says otherwise." I retorted back.

"..Wait when did she get my signature? What the fuck." Fuckshit looked over at Ray who just shrugged in response.

"Ray your girl sneaky as shit." Fuckshit side eyed me making me laugh. "No, but how come you filmed without the camera being known?" He asked.