06. ᴠɪɴʏʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ

Y/N's POV | At the Vinyl Store

We decided to pull into a vinyl store to take a break. Esme's cousin owned the shop, so they were chill with us being there. It was like the guys never got tired, which really amazed me.

"Y'all want anything, imma run to the corner store?" I looked around seeing if anyone wanted anything. "Yea, can I get a Hershey bar?" Fourth grade asked pulling out some money from his pocket.

"Nah, keep your money Fourth Grade, it's on me." I smiled, earning a warm smile from the nervous boy. "Thanks Y/N." He responded.

"Y/N, get me some sour patches and a Arizona Tea." Esme asked practically out of breath with Fuckshit on her side. I nodded my head. Stevie and Ruben ended up just asking for lemonade and anything sour.

I turned to Ray, who was already staring at me. "You want anything Ray?" I asked. "Nah, it's good imma go with you." He got up from his seat approaching me.

Me and Ray made our way out. He challenged me to race which I didn't back down from. "Slow ass." He yelled passing me. "Bitch, fuck you, and your long ass legs." I cursed.

I made it to the corner store out of breath. Ray laughed at my panting fit. "Cmon, Y/N, it wasn't that bad." He teased earning a middle finger.

We walked into the corner store and I went to the candy section grabbing the things everyone wanted. Ray following me like a lost puppy. "Ray, aren't you going to go get what you want?" I turned to look at him who was close to me.

"I just wanted to spend time with you." He smirked looking me in the eyes. "Boy, bye." I pushed his forehead laughing. I picked up some Swedish Fish and Dole Strawberry Lemonade, along with the drinks everyone else wanted.

I made my way to the cash register setting my things down, "That would be $20." The cashier says ringing me up. I started taking out my card before Ray stopped me. "I got this mama." He moved me aside and handed the cashier a $20.

I mouthed a thank you getting ready to turn to leave out the door. "Ray?!" A unfamiliar voice called out, causing me and him to turn back.

"Symone?" He said confused on who the person was. I watched their interaction carefully. "You don't remember me? We were at that one party." The girl emphasized on the one.

I furrowed my eyebrows catching onto what she was implying. "Oh! How have you been." His memory finally jogging. "Better now that I've seen you?" She looked him up and down putting on a flirtatious voice.

"Right, that's good, well imma go." He started to continue to walk. "Oh, call me." She quickly said giggling before he could walk out.

"Call me." I rolled my eyes mocking the girls voice. Ray caught onto my change in demeanor quickly. "Is someone jealous." He nudged me playfully.

"No." I quickly responded looking forward. "Admit it." He smiled. "Nope." I said popping the p.

"It's ok if you don't admit it pretty girl, I know you want me." I caught a glimpse of his face and saw that he was wearing that dumb playful smile he always gives.

"I'll let you be delusional Ray." I smiled at him, opening the door to the vinyl store the group was hanging at.

Me and Ray walked in and were met with Esme and Fuckshit bickering. Stevie and Ruben checking out vinyls calling them old and Fourth grade in the corner quiet as a mouse.