Part 1

So, hi guys! This is my first story ever online, and I've decided to write a Percico/ Pernico fan fiction. I am sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes, but I'll make sure to reduce them as much as I can!

< WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS. SO PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF ANY OF THIS IS DISTURBING TO YOU. I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A PERCICO PHASE, AND A DEPRESSING ONE TOO. SO DON'T READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ABOVE.>

Percy:

I looked around my cabin, locking all the doors and windows. I hurried into the bathroom, taking out my razor. The pain had become an addiction. It transported me into oblivion, and everyday I tallied the wrong things I did that day, simply even if it was like answering questions wrongly in lessons or missing an arrow in archery lessons. I counted today's marks- 1..2..3..4..5..6. I took the razor and pressed it harshly into my arms, engraving tattoos of blood on my arms.

Nobody cares. Cut. Why would they? Cut. Why can't I just Die? Cut. Why can't they believe I'm fine? Why am I the only one that has these thoughts? Why Do I exist? Cut. Cut. Cut. I felt dizzy, and my vision became blurry. I wrapped my hands in gauze, and wore a hoodie to cover up the stains, if any. I walked out into the sunshine, wincing a bit at the pain and putting on my best fake smile. 'Hey Perce!' I heard Silena calling me. She was a daughter of Aphrodite. 'Hey Silena! How're things going with the Pegasi?' I asked her, with fake cheeriness dripping from my voice, but apparently, she seemed to buy it. 'Oh, it's going fiiiiine. But I really should be going now. Chiron won't appreciate me being late. Bye Percy! See ya!' She smiled, waving at me, and went away. I was lost in thoughts, so lost I didn't even see that I bumped into someone. That someone was NICO.

So, hope you guys liked the first chapter! I'll try to upload more chapters as many as I can, and frequently, But I have school, Soo, Y'all might have to wait a bit. 

Toodles!