Part 6

Hey guys! It's me again! And before I start the story, Let me just

THANK ALL OF MY 28 FRIENDS WHO HAVE READ MY STORY SO FAR!!!! OMG OMG OMG! Thank you all sooooo much! Y'all might not exactly understand, (unless you're a writer, of course.) that how HAPPY I am right now! Love you all soo much! 

Nico:

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod Percy Jackson just hugged me! I screamed mentally in ecstasy. Gosh, it felt so good. To just be in his arms, forget the world and worries. But of course, being the cursed child that I was, I couldn't even get a decent hug. Percy soon pushed me away. I sighed. I knew that something like this was about to happen. And anyways, he's literally depressed. Get a fucking hold on yourself, Nico. I thought to myself. Best not to get my hopes up again. He'll never want me. Never. Shit. Did I just say that out loud? I guess so, because Percy is staring at me, confused. Hah, if only he knew...

Leo:

It's been three hours since Percy was... you know. Me and Calypso sat down at the common table. Annabeth was already there, along with Jason and Will. Jason told us that there were several reasons, that might be the cause for which Percy was depressed. But, the most prominent among them was one, that just stuck in my head, even though I knew that it was just an assumption, it must certainly did not calm me down. No sir, not one bit.

Nico came and sat down beside us. I glared at him. 'What? Why are you staring at me?' Nico asked me. Now, the idea that Nico led Percy to be depressed, was... overwhelming for me, to say the least. I yelled at hime. 'Because you are the reason he tried to kill himself!' My hair were probably on fire, because Calypso was nervously patting my head and blowing on it occasionally. Nico looked like something he hadn't, not for years. Did he actually look b.. br.. broken? Yes, that was it. He looked broken, and I couldn't bear it. He was utterly broken. He started crying and screaming, worse than when he was in his cabin; when he saw Percy.

'Let me die! Let me die! I hurt Percy! Let me die! KILL ME!' He screamed, and took out his Stygian iron sword, black as death. He almost thrust it in his stomach, but Jason and Will stopped him just in time. I calmed myself down. Nico continued sobbing in Jason's chest. Then, suddenly, wiping his tears away, he shadow- traveled, probably to his cabin.  Then, all of a sudden, we all heard a petrifying scream. 'NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO! LEAVE ME ALONE! NOT NOW. NOT NOW! NOT NOW!!' Everyone ran to the infirmary, Nico following close by. Percy was twitching and turning and tossing and whimpering and shouting horrible things, which I can't even think of speaking right now. I ran to his side, and so did Annabeth, when Jason ran to fetch Will from outside. We tried to calm him down.

Nico:

I calmed myself and made my way outside, onto the sunny outsides. Gee, how I love the brilliant sun, shining on my face. Curse you, Apollo. I thought. Anyways, I went and sat down at the common table. Leo started glaring at me. 'What?' I asked 'Why are you staring at me?' I was feeling uncomfortable by his stares. Leo's hair was in flames, so he was Definitely angry. Wait. Is he he angry at me? Did I do something? Is it related to Percy? Oh, gods. My worst fears were confirmed. Leo burst out, 'Because you are the reason he tried to kill himself!' 

I was devastated. I felt horrible. Any person that ever hurt Percy has no right to live, and so, neither did I. I screamed at the top of my lungs to let them kill me or let me kill myself. I almost took out my sword, and pushed it in my stomach, when Will and Jason grabbed me and threw my sword on the ground. I started crying, worse than I had ever cried in my life. Gods, was it embarrassing. Soon, I calmed myself, and shadow- traveled to my cabin, about to cry some more. That's when I heard a scream. The most petrifying, bloodcurdling scream ever. And it was coming from Percy. 

Heyy. Sorry I couldn't post earlier, school's been.... too much. And, ya know. Writer's block. Hehe. Anyways, hope you guys liked this extra long chapter, and enjoyed it. Well, anywaysss, gotta go, guys. Have a good day! See ya all later!

Toodles!