Part 12

Heya guys! I know its been like, really really long since I published another part of Invisible Demons, but as I told you before, School's been keeping me really busy. Sorry if I update like, twice a month or something, but exams are starting, but I assure you that I will try to make time for all of you. (gods look at me, talking here to non existent followers. *facepalm*)

#(TRIGGER WARNING: SLIGHTLY TRIGGERING PHOBIA REPRESENTATION OF DROWNING, MENTIONS OF ABUSE, HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, PANIC ATTACKS,ETC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)#

Jason:

I sat beside Percy, hugging him and occasionally sobbing, and drawing long ragged gasps while crying. Percy had been to the infirmary too many times in one week, too many times for his own good. And now he was here because of me. Because I dived in water. Because of that, Percy risked himself to save me. Me. I'm pathetic. I freaking tried to kill myself over a stupid kiss that Percy would have probably even forgotten right now. Percy tried to kill himself for reasons still unknown to us, but it was surely not a petty one, because I had never seen Percy cry. And by never, I mean never. I had seen everyone I know cry, except for Percy, even at the most dire situations, when he was probably gonna die fighting some monster, some sarcastic, humorous remark would always fall out of his mouth.

Percy had never broken down in front of anyone, probably not even himself, but he seemed to be doing that a bit too often since we found out he nearly killed himself. I shivered lightly, remembering his battered, broken body when we found him that day in Nico's cabin.

Percy was probably the strongest demigod I knew, heck,  I knew he was the strongest person alive. He had been through Tartarus, won two wars, been offered godhood twice, and gods only know how much survivor's guilt and mental trauma he had inside of him because of the war. But at least he still had the, like best childhood ever. Sure, he grew up with Dyslexia, and ADHD, and had been kicked out of many schools, but still. I mean, every demigod's childhood was traumatizing, but Percy had a great childhood. An awesome one; I'm kinda jealous of him now, though even though I know I shouldn't be. Percy, Percy, Percy. Wake up. There's so much I need to clarify from you, and still need to explain so much. Please. Just wake up. I thought to myself, even though I knew it wasn't such a big deal, I was beginning to freak out. 

I didn't realize when I fell asleep. The last thing I remember was Will telling me that he'll be fine, and I should retire for the night. He smiled kindly at me, and after giving Percy some Nectar in a glass, went away. I continued to clasp and unclasp his fingers, as I held his hands in my own. He looked so peaceful. He actually looked like he didn't have any worries, as if he didn't care what would happen tomorrow. I thought of our memories fondly, and sighed. I fell asleep not long after that sigh. 

Percy:

I walked through murky waters, that were literally liquid earth, and felt nervous. Yes, I could control any liquid, as long as it had the smallest amount of water in it. I remembered the last time I was in such kinds of waters, in Alaska. That..... hadn't gone so well. I shuddered violently as I saw a vision of me drowning in Alaska. Then, to my worst fear, I got pulled down in the waters. I tried to scream for help, but it was as if the water clogged up my throat the minute I opened my mouth, making through my lungs, and slowly killing me. My eyes widened in fear. Somehow, I felt glad that I wasn't able to have a panic attack right now. But, my satisfaction was short- lived as the water slowly began to suffocate me, blocking out every sense in my body, until it felt painful to even open my eyes. all of a sudden, I looked below me, from where two screams reached my ears.