Part 5

Hey guys! I'm back! Here's another chapter for you all! (for all those who choose to read such a bad fan fiction) But anyways, I'm gonna keep on writing. Okay, guys, hope you like this chapter! :)

< WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS. SO PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF ANY OF THIS IS DISTURBING TO YOU. I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A PERCICO PHASE, AND A DEPRESSING ONE TOO. SO DON'T READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ABOVE.>

Percy:

I felt a mixture of hundreds of feelings when I awoke. I was happy that I was alive. And I was angry that someone had actually saved me from the death that I wanted. But the worst, I felt sad. Sad upon knowing that I was giving up, on everything. Because I had made Nico cry. For the first time in his life, Nico cried, and because of me? That's just not done.

Everyone at camp usually avoided him, but I thought he was pretty cool. I really, really wanted to be his friend, but it seemed to me as though he just distanced himself on purpose, away from everyone he loved, or even liked. It seemed to me as though he wasn't allowed to be happy or trust people too much. Actually, I have no right to say that. I myself am bound.

The way Nico smiled, his eyes, and his hair... he was just so cute. And he was my favorite person. Wait, what the Hades am I saying? I shook myself out of it. Ahem. I mean, he was one of my favorite people. And he was like a brother to me, right? As I lay there, thinking about Nico, The devil himself came in.

'Hey Neeks.' I said, smiling faintly. He flinched. 'Please never call me 'Neeks' again.' I chuckled. He came and sat next to me, and sighed. 'Why, Percy? Just, Why?' he cried, hugging me, and  I felt my eyes filled with tears. But, surprisingly, this time, I let them fall. I let them fall. I let them fall, instead of just saying that I was fine or fake smiling. I hugged Nico back, too, and whispered, 'Please, don't leave me, Neeks. Promise me you won't.'

But then, I was suddenly overcome with a feeling, one that I was way too familiar with. I pushed Nico away, remembering the warning. I looked at Nico timidly to see his reaction. He was sad, but not surprised. 'Well, I'll see you around, then, Percy.' And got up, keeping his face hidden. 'Best not to get my hopes up again. He'll never want me. Never.' He murmured, and left the cabin. (what was that about?) Then, I saw Annabeth. She stood near me, with tears in her eyes.

'Why did you do it, Percy?' She said, and hugged me. I kissed her forehead, and started speaking. 'It's okay now Annabeth. I'm fi-' It took me some time to realise that any person that was fine would, quite obviously, not cut themselves to near-death. I sighed, all the while Annabeth's  grey eyes staring at me. I sighed. 'Okay, okay. I'm not- not fine. But please, don't ask me why. Please, Annabeth.' I said, accepting my defeat. She hugged me quickly, once more. I relished the hug. Then suddenly, the same feeling overcame me. "REMEMBER" The venomous voice filled in my head. I pushed Annabeth away, and ordered her to go away. no. I thought to myself, whimpering softly. No! not again!

Sorry guys. Shitty chapter. I feel like I'm getting worse each day. This chapter was depressing and confusing, but I'll clear up everything to you all in the next chapter, though. Again, I'm literally just 13 years old, and a starting out author.

Toodles!