Part 15

Heyyyy y'all! Sorry for the very very very long wait, but now, the wait's come to an end!!! Shout out to @TheFangirl185,and to @sadiquayousuff for talking to me and just reading and voting and commenting! And others as well. Thanks to all the 24 people who followed me! And also, shout out to  @GROVERTHEGOATXD, thanks, y'all! Sorry if I didn't mention anyone else. I'm having a major writer's block for this story, and I haven't updated in forever! Thanks, y'all, for almost 425 reads! Love y'all. Also, have any of you heard of Heather? Its become my favourite song as of now, and I am just OBSSESSED with it. Ok, on with the story now :)

Jason:

I ... was kind of expecting Percy and Nico to end up together, but.... me and Perce had become so close it was kinda weird to imagine him as taken. Again. I sighed. My eyes were swollen, I could feel it. I talked to Perce and Nico, when I saw the Goddess, (or goddesses?) that had messed up my entire life and fucked with my feelings. 

Aphryls. Aphrodite and Akhyls' mixture. I growled at them darkly, my eyes no longer bloodshot with pain, but now dark with anger... I think? I can't really see my eyes, you know. Anyway, upon hearing me, the other two children of the Big Three turned around and started growling too. 'What do you want, Aphro- Akhy- Aphryls?' I spat at the hybrid goddess.

She just cackled, and spoke, her voice mixed with the honeyed, seductive tone of Aphrodite, and the taunting, venomous mix of Akhyls

She just cackled, and spoke, her voice mixed with the honeyed, seductive tone of Aphrodite, and the taunting, venomous mix of Akhyls. 'Oh, young heroes. So carefree, and yet, burdened with weights no one has dared to hold up. I do believe that this spawn of Poseidon has actually felt the greatest burden in the world, huh?' I looked at Percy, who had gone from red with anger to pale with fear. He was shaking slightly, and not in a good way. I snarled at Aphryls. She continued, ignoring me and Percy. 'So immature physically, but too serious mentally. Heroes of Olympus, hmm? Ironically, no one saves them from their Invisible Demons, while they have risked their pretty little heads worrying about and saving Olympus. .'

'So happy, with everything they could ever desire, but peace has never visited their minds. So, tell me, great heroes,' she made air quotes with her hand when she said "heroes", 'How shall I torture you all?' She flicked her wrist in a quicksilver movement, and Percy crumpled to the ground, clutching at his throat and screaming. His eyes started watering and he was gasping, as though he was... drowning?! I tried to reach him, my right hand extended out to the air, face contorted in worry. Suddenly I felt a pain so sharp, so sharp, that my vision blurred, and I fell down, right next to the writhing Percy, who was making more urgent moves, clawing at his neck, as though he really was drowning. I could faintly hear Nico grunting, probably fighting Aphryls, judging from the clanging of swords. The last thing I saw were Percy's hands, which had now, worryingly, stopped flailing, and were laying limply at his sides. 

Percy:

When Aphryls came, and was talking about "burdens", she started to show me visions of me drowning, and of torturing Nico, and Jason. Then, she suddenly made me drown. Somehow, I was stuck in a muskeg, which was basically liquid earth, with no water to help me control it. I tried to escape, but soon gave up. I felt Jason enter into the muskeg, and all I could hear was Jason breathing heavily, and the clanging of swords, before I blacked out. 

Heyy.... I know this was short, but I did promise y'all an update. Also, the photo above is what I imagine Aphryls would look like, but just.. try to make some blood on her face. like, in your imagination. Okay bye y'all! Love you so much! (PS: I got 11 comments for I think we'll survive, so you know what that means! YES! I'll update regularly. Or try to, anyway.) And also, thank y'all 90 people who read my Jercy fanfic! We're so close to a 100! Love y'all!

Toodles!