Part 4

Hey guyzzzz! I'm back with a new chapter for y'all! This chapter *might* have angry moments and bitter words, and as usual, depression, self harm, etc. Ya know, the Usual! Hope y'all like this chapter!

< WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS. SO PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF ANY OF THIS IS DISTURBING TO YOU. I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A PERCICO PHASE, AND A DEPRESSING ONE TOO. SO DON'T READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ABOVE.>

Leo:

I was just a son of Hephaestus, and I had gone through so many dam (DAM ;D) problems in my youth I can barely even count them. But it was all going fine now. I have a girlfriend, Calypso, a couple of friends, a good home at Camp Half- Blood, and my BFF, Percy. Life was.. great now. I sat, chatting with Calypso, when I noticed Percy sit down at our table. He had only a blue apple with him. Huh. I thought. That's strange. Percy was a fan of blue foods, and usually if there was any blue food, even if they were leftovers, he took like, two to three helpings of them. And today was Saturday. Like, literally, Blue day. Percy wouldn't miss this for his life. But now, all he had with him was a blue apple? Oh, well, I thought, Maybe he wasn't that hungry today, and continued my conversation with calypso. Annabeth came and sat down next to him, with a plate piled high with food, unlike Percy, who Only HAD A BLUE APPLE. Okay, I know, maybe I'm over- reacting, but that's not all. Percy's smile looked fake. No, wait. It was fake. I know that because half the time my smiles aren't genuine.

Annabeth said, 'So, seaweed brain, what're you up to toda-' She broke off, and I suddenly understood why. That's when all Hades broke loose. That's when we saw the marks. Scars. On Percy's arms. Fresh and bloody, hard and dried. SCARS. My spoon clattered on my plate. Annabeth started crying, and Calypso gasped. I tried to call Percy, but he ran off, into Nico's cabin and shut the door. Annabeth was hyperventilating, and Calypso looked ready to faint. I broke into the Apollo cabin, looking around for signs of Will. 'Will! WilL! WiLL! WILL! WILL!!!!!!' I screamed. Will cam running. 'Ayooooooooooooooo what's uuuuuuuppp?' He said, a bit freaked out but still calm. I said, 'Will, you- you, you need to come fa- fas- fats. Percy, he, he-' Will's expression turned angry, dark, and worried. 'Don't tell me he started cutting himself! AGAIN!' He said and ran out. I shook away my tears. What could have led the Great Percy Jackson, savior of Olympus and the strongest person we know, to be depressed so horribly that he started cutting himself?

That's when we heard the scream. NICO. We ran, and ran. Will nearly broke his shoulder trying to get in, as the door didn't have a lock, and would not budge from its place. We saw a terrible sight. Percy, lying sprawled in Nico's arms, with bloody arms and neck, and a long razor, coated with blood, by his side. Nico was crying hysterically, but at last, Annabeth and Will took Percy away to the infirmary. Nico cradled himself, crying and whimpering, 'I could have prevented this. I could have prevented this. I could have prevented this.' I sighed, and reluctantly hugged him, patting his back gently, even though he hated me.

So, guys, hope you liked the chapter! I'm about to get REALLY busy, what with all the exams and tests coming up, But thanks for reading! See you guys in the next chapter! 

Toodles!