Part 13

Heyyy guys!! Oh my effing gods!!! Thank y'all so much!! 215+ reads?! Yayyyyyyy! Okay, okay. calm down, Namya. Yeah, I'm calm now. (internal squealing) Oh my gods, but seriously, thank y'all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much! I'm now eternally grateful to you. Oh, and also, thank for the 9 amazing people that follow me! Guys, if y'all wanna read a good sci- fi, go to sadiquayousuff and read the story The boy in dreams. It's good, she's a starting out writer and writes for fun. BTW, I'm planning to write a Jercy fanfic. It'll be called, 'I think we'll survive', and expect really slow updates, cause school is crazy! Also, thanks y'all, once again. Now on with it already, drama queen. (facepalms)

Nico: (haven't done this POV in quite a while) 

I was still fuming. I had no idea something like this could actually happen. I sighed, and lay down on my bed. Okay, fine. I have a massive crush on Percy. Happy?! Well, oh my gods, you probably are, but oh well. At least Jason was still with Percy to take care of him. And so was Will. My mood lightened up after that. He was a good friend. No, not was, is a good friend, and he told me like, 3 weeks ago that he liked me, but I had to reject him. Poor boy. Hope he finds someone suitable enough for him. He's a literal ray of sunshine. If I had to pick a healer to heal Percy, it would definitely be Will, cause he's the best healer, and I only want the best for my Percy.

Woh. Wait.

Hol' up. My Percy?! Gods, Nico. Get a hold of yourself. Stop being a piece of shit and don't be overprotective of someone who isn't even yours, and fucking taken. I shook my head. I felt a sudden urge to go to Percy. I began sweating. I felt as though something was gonna happen. Something bad. My hands started fidgeting in an attempt to ease the tension. Suddenly I heard screaming. 'No! No! Let me go! Let me go! Don't touch me! PLease, please, please don't touch me....' My eyes widened. Percy. I thought. That was Percy's voice. My mind whizzed, thinking of all the worst possibilities, the worst scenarios. I thought, running towards the infirmary. 

No, he said. Okay, must be having a nightmare. Don't touch me? Let me go? Why... Why on earth would he say tha-

Oh no. Oh hell nah. No, I thought in my mind, no, no, no; don't go there. Trying to put the sick thoughts out of my head, I thought of Bianca, and Mama, and Hazel. All the people that helped me. I started hyperventilating. No, I wasn't having a panic attack, I was just in disbelief. My friends, Jason and Frank and Percy. No, I thought. At the name of Percy, my entire body started shaking. I ran to edge of a cliff, and threw up. I cleaned myself, and weakly tried to walk to the infirmary, gaining strength and speed with each step. I broke into a run, eventually, and barged in the infirmary, only to find Will. No Will? Where's Will? Where's Will? I looked around, panting slightly, only to find something that froze me in my way. 

Percy was there, no shit.

And so was Jason.

And so was Jason.

And they were cuddling on the bed, and Jason was twirling Percy's hair in his hands, in his sleep. Percy had tear stains running down his face, and he seemed content, but there was still a shadow of fear on his face, like he'd never be able to trust anyone ever again. My lips started trembling. I felt my shoulders shaking, and it was not until I felt a hand on my shoulder when I realized I was crying. I looked up, and saw Will. 'Hey, Nico. You look.... devastated. What's the matter?' He asked me softly, sitting down on his knees to look at me, and I realized that I had sunk to the floor on my knees as well, too weak to stand. I started sobbing, and hugged Will. He looked quite surprised for a moment, but hugged me back nevertheless. 'Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. What's the matter, Nico? You can trust me. You know that, right?'

I started to sob even harder, but quietly after that. I confessed everything to him, hiccupping slightly. My feelings towards Percy, our kiss, My meeting with Aphrodite, and the kiss that Jason had given Percy. I also confessed my dark secrets, and came out. To Will. He was, by turns, surprised, and angry, and sad, and sympathetic. After I was done ranting my heart out to him, he spoke softly, lower than a whisper, each word fading. 'It'll be okay. Don't worry, Nico. We're all here for you. You can trust me with your secrets. I'll make sure of that.....'After that, Will picked me up, bridal style, and laid me down on the bed. He covered me with a blanket, and walked out of the door, careful to not make a noise. After Will's comforting words, and so much crying, I expected to fall into the deep dark abyss of nightmares, only to be greeted by darkness. I had no dreams that night.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I started writing this from like, 10th August, and it's been three long days of home works and reading fanfics. Also, expect 'I think we'll survive', a Jercy fanfic, to be out in a week! Hope y'all will like it. (PS, no that was a FRIENDLY solangelo moment. They're gonna be just friends in this fanfic. I'll make sure of that. May Tartarus himself torture me if I do make this Solangelo. I just needed someone trustworthy enough to whom Nico could actually rant out to.) I originally made it Annabeth to do that, but y'know, she was kinda the reason Nico was jealous. Anyways, take care of youselves, y'all. See you as soon as possible!

Toodles!