Part 9

Hey guys! Hope y'all are fine. My life is going really shitty right now, but oh, well. Who even cares. I myself don't ;) Anyways, this is another kissing chapter. (Great heavens. My inner fangirl is getting weirder day by day.) Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Nico:

I was just walking by my cabin, to check up on Percy and Jason, when I saw the expected sight, seeing as I was the most cursed child in the universe. Percy was pinned to the wall. By Jason. In the Zeus' cabin. And Jason was whispering things in his ear, and Percy was squirming in his grip. Then suddenly, Jason kissed Percy,  and Percy looked shocked, but as if under a spell, he gradually closed his eyes and replied to him with a long make out sesh.

I wanted to die right then, and wanted to run away and cry in my cabin, but then I suddenly noticed,  Jason's charcoal black eyes stared at me. Wait. I paused in my track. Charcoal black eyes? Jason had bright a electric blue eyes, not black ones. I sneaked a peek at Percy's eyes as well. Holy Hera. His eyes were bright pink,  with a dilated heart shaped pupil. I gasped. Aphrodite. Angrily, I watched what happened next. They both broke apart, eventually. Shock was apparent on both of their faces. Jason snapped to reality faster, but Percy stared at Jason dreamily before his eyes slowly truned blue-green again. Percy just stared at Jason, angry and speechless. Angry at Aphrodite, I ran to my cabin.

Much to my convenience, Aphrodite was already there, in Percy's form, smirking at me. I resisted the urge to kiss the Percy lookalike, and said to Aphrodite, 'What do you want Aphrodite? What are doing to Me, Percy and Jason? What exactly are you up to? ' She laughed, making my body tingle with anticipation. 'Oh my dear Neeks. Don't worry. These are just some mind-boggling tricks for all the of you. Ahhh! A love traingle, to make it simpler. To make Jason fall in love with Percy, and to make your feelings reciprocate as well, so,  I'll make Both Jason and you fall in love with Percy, turning him into a lovesick vulnerable puppy, not sure who to love. A love puppet.' She made to leave, but I held her by the wrist and asked her, 'One last thing. What about Akhyls? And Percy's warnings and his depression?' She stiffened,  then smiled forcefully. 'Its taken care of... To say tye least. The most I'll say is that Percy won't be bothered by her again until I'm done toying with you lot. And anyways,  Akhyls isn't the main of your problems. Its Percy.' After saying this, she disappeared, leaving me seated on my cabin bed, wondering how much more miserable could live possibly get.

Jason:

Shit. Shit. Shit. I ruined everything. My friendship with Percy, my chances with him, if there even were any. Shit. Shit. Shit. And Nico. Shit. shit. shit. I wonder what he'll even think of me. I was the only one that knew about his crush on Percy, plus, Nico and Percy had freaking kissed in Cabin 13. And I? I?! I just ruined our chances, and my friendship with both of them. And I also had unwanted feeling towards Percy. The smiling face if Piper floated into my mind. Shit. I almost forget about her. But back then, when I was kissing Percy (I blushed furiously at that thought), It wasnt me. I mean, of course it was me, but not really. I felt possessed. Because I know, that I would never, never force Percy to do something like that. Even if I wanted him really really bad, I wouldn't. Never. And I don't think it was just me either. Percy seemed a bit off too. He wasn't himself. I felt really restless.

I had to do something. Don't blame me, blame the ADHD! Ughhhhh. I thought. My head hurt, and I felt really weirded and creeped out by whatever my Other Side had done when I kissed Percy. Then suddenly, I had a thought. Maybe Akhyls and Percy were right. It was better to die than figure out feelings and shit. I will do it. Yes, yes I will. It seemed the only reasonable decision to make right now. Suddenly, I didn't blame Percy for wanting to die. I went to the lake, and while walking there, I was reminded of all the times me and Percy had come here, to spar and talk about our girfriends. I wiped off a tear from my cheek, sniffled, and dived in the water.

The water was unpleasantly and horribly cold, the sharp water filling my lungs. I was never good at swimming, plus I never had to, Percy was always there to save us wherever the was water. I screamed, I couldn't help it! But, I didn't thrash about, just screamed sorries until my coice felt hoarse. I almost blacked out, but I forced myself not to, to endure this torture for a while more. Sometime later, almost dissolving into oblivion, I thought of Percy, bedore blackness completely engulfed me, however, I felt a pair of two strong hands drag me to the surface.

Hey guyzz! Sorry this took like so super long to write. Shitty chapter,  I know. Anyways, gotta go y'all. Shout-out to all the 80 people that read my storyy!! Thank you all sooo much! But maybe like, comment guys??

Toodles!