Part 16

Heyyy y'all! I know, updates have been slow, but I can't help it, a'ight? Also, thanks to my 61 amazhang followers!!! And, I just noticed, this story has 600 reads!!!! LIKE WHAT?! Thanks, y'all. And also, this story has 100+ votes as well!! I love y'all so DAM much. So, this chapter is gonna be a... kinda sad chapter, I guess. It'll be really short, and it'll be in Jason's POV. Enjoy! (I guess...)

Jason:

I floated through the air. No, not like a Lar. Just... like I was flying. I was wearing an orange CHB T-shirt, and a roman toga on top of it. Hmm. Must be my mixed decision, I guess. Cause I was roman earlier, but chose to be Greek. So, anyways, I floated around a seemingly vast, empty grey hall. I took out my Gladius, ready for any kind of danger. Apparently, nothing could've prepared me for what I saw next.

I saw a large container, filled to the brim with some sort of murky water. Oh wait, that was muskeg. I looked a bit closer into it, and saw something that made my heart stop. Perce. Percy, in the muskeg drowning, thrashing about, trying to get out of the container. He saw me, and my wide eyes, and shouted in a hoarse voice. 'Jase! Jason! Help me!! Please!! Get me out of here!! JASON! JASON!!!!!!!!' His voice became more and more pained with each word he said, and soon he was gasping, sobbing, his eyes rolling back into his head as he tried to escape the confined tube. 

And I? I just stood there like a complete idiot, like the useless, worthless piece of shit that I am, and stared at him, looking as Percy's life essence drained out. I could feel him slipping away. I started crying, because after a while, Percy just floated in the water, and my hands were paralysed, seemingly frozen in place, as I could only watch. Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw Nico.

Nico ran to Percy, and immediately shouted at the glass to open. No, he actually said that. He seriously screamed 'Open up, glass!' AND IT OPENED. My heart beat faster as Nico pulled Percy out of the wate- sorry. Muskeg, and Percy suddenly grabbed Nico by his collar, and ferociously kissed him. A sort of golden aura seemed to be around Percy, tinged with a blue Halo. 

He said, laughing bitterly, 'So, JASON. Not too important for you to save, huh?  Well, AT LEAST I'M IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR NICO TO COME RESCUE ME WHEN I AM OBVIOUSLY DYING!' I just stood there, shell-shocked, hearing those poisonous bitter words dropping with venom, directed towards me. Then, Nick said, 'Oh Jason. I trusted you. All I ever asked was for you to accept the fact that I had a crush on Percy. He is the ONE thing I wanted, and what do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?! you try to steal him away from me!! I hate you, Jason Grace. I. Hate. You. And I never want to talk to you again. C'mon, Perce. Let's leave him alone, since he every CLEARLY doesn't want to talk to us.'  And Percy nodded, quickly placing a kiss on top of Nico's head, and then they both disappeared. 

I broke down crying, curling into myself. Why? Why was I So stupid, so... So... So idiotic? Why do the gods have to play with me? What wrong did I do? What sons have I performed for them to kill me mentally? 

Why? I thought, as I started to see a light. 'why....'

I opened my eyes. Just a nightmare. It was just a nightmare. JUST A NIGHTMARE. Oh gods, but it was so... So real. So scary. I turned my head tentatively, and saw a mop of soft jet black hair. Percy. I thiught. He was breathing shallowly, and had tubes and bandages all around his body. Seeing him like this absolutely broke me. Was I the one who had caused this? 

Heyyyy!! So, sorry for the late uodate, but whatever. 700+ words, guys. Anyways, I have something important to tell. So, me and my good friend, @yourgirlnana21 are gonna do a collab, on a Percico story soon. So, the name is Ioche, starting with an i, not an L. Okay, sooo, thanks to all my amazhang 72 followers!!! Like how did I get these many?!! And also, this story has like, 627 views now. Holy Hera! Anyways, love y'all!! 

Toodles!