Part 3

Hey y'all! I'm back! With another part of Invisible demons, of course! I honestly don't know how long this story's gonna be, But I think I'll just keep posting till I run out of ideas! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

< WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS. SO PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF ANY OF THIS IS DISTURBING TO YOU. I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A PERCICO PHASE, AND A DEPRESSING ONE TOO. SO DON'T READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ABOVE.>

Nico:

I had to be the most cursed child in the world. They all left me. One. By. One. First mother, then Bianca. I walked in the forest, thinking of visiting their graves, when someone bumped into me. Percy Jackson. I swear, that guy could pass off as a son of Aphrodite. He said, 'Ow! Watch it!' Then he suddenly paused. 'Oh... I- Sorry Nico. I didn't see you there.' He smiled, but it was fake. Believe me, I know all about fake smiles. His eyes were filled with pain. I couldn't bear to look at them, so I averted my gaze. Then I spoke, 'It's fine. I gotta go now. See you later then, I guess.' And then I shadow- traveled to my cabin.

After about thirty minutes of playing Mythomagic on my phone, I heard Percy. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Why does he always have to make himself even prettier? With his mesmerizing sea green- blue eyes and perfect pink lips, He was just so... handsome. Ahem! But now, his eyes were full of fear and sadness. He was looking back at the door, furtively snatching glances. Then, he locked it. But before he could, I saw Leo, and Annabeth running towards h the cabin. He gasped, asking me if I could use his washroom. I just nodded, and he went, running in.

I didn't think much of it, and continued playing on my phone. All of a sudden, I heard a loud THUMP! from the bathroom. I ran inside, and nearly passed out. Now look, being the so of Hades and all, I was not afraid or disgusted by blood. But the blood....... The blood......... It was coming from Percy's arms and neck. A bloody razor lay in his hand and he was lying down on the floor. I hugged him close. 'No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!! No Percy no! You can't leave me! Stay- stay- stay with me.' I saw him. It was my fault. I could have prevented this. I screamed. 'LEO! WILL!! ANNABETH!!! HELP!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!' At that exact point, Will burst in, and he and Annabeth whisked Percy away. Percy was fast losing blood. They had to do something. I began sobbing, and whimpering. It was MY FAULT. I could have prevented this, just by asking him whether he was fine or not.

Apparently, Leo was still there in my cabin. He sighed, and hugged me, rubbing my back. I know then that the situation was Pretty bad, because Leo totally hated me.

So, sorry guys for the depressing chapter, but that's how Percico will finally happen! Thank you soooo much y'all!!

Toodles!