Part 18

Heyyy guys! Hope y'all are fine! So, here's part 18, and sorry its so short. (That's all I have to say. PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR HEART BRUTALLY SHATTERED)

Percy:

All the hatred, anger, all my negative emotions were feeding the monster inside of me. I Took out the hands from my pocket, and looked at Jason cruelly. Who was he to ever get in the way of Mine and Nico's relationship? He always was selfish. He always was a sympathy-seeker, and now he's just a meddling little piece of shit; a third wheel.

Jason looked at me in horror. 'Percy... What are you-?' I concentrated on the blood flowing through his veins and arteries,  and slowly squeezed them, making the blood turn against him and choke him. He gasped and struggled, but it was no use. My powers were no match for his. Mine were infinitely superior, as you could see.

After a while, Jason fell to the ground, gasping and eyes fluttering shut. I looked at him,  with a cold-blooded smile on my face, and feeling so sadistic... So- so -Satisfied.

Suddenly, my mind came to its senses. I had killed Jason Grace.

-rcy
PERCY!!

I gasped, and woke up. Jason was standing above me, and I was lying on the ground. 'What the Hades, Perce? I swear, you scared the living shit out of me.'

'You're alive.'

'OBVIOUSLY. WHY WOULDN'T I BE?'

Well that's stupid of me. I hugged him with all my might. 'Wha-' 

'Just shut up.' I said to a very confused Jason.

(Sorry guys I lost motivation)

Toodles!