Part 10

Heyyy y'all! Hope you guys are mentally alive and physically well. Cuz I'm not. Well, anyways, no time to be depressed! Haha, just kidding. But seriously, guys? 100+ reads?! Oh my goodness gracious! Thank you all soooo much! Really appreciate it. Try to vote and comment, though, please guys? I feel so pathetic asking for votes and comments, but I am desperate right nowww. I really would love to hear what y'all think of my story! Anyways, on with the story:

Percy:

Oh gosh, no. I ran to call Nico. Dam, I thought to myself. I freaking kissed Nico today, and after giving him false hope that I actually might like him, I went and got kissed by Jason. But I have to admit, they both sure are quite good kissers.... Shit, NO. What the Hades was I even thinking? Nico, yes. Jason? NO WAY. Like, I think I might actually like Nico, but Jason was like my bro, alright? So yeah, weirdly, It felt really really good, but unsurprisingly, overall not that good. Partially because he's straight and has a freaking girlfriend, and partly because... well, we're just not supposed to feel like that! 

Ugh. I thought. I really did need to stop these thoughts. "But don't you love him, Perseus? You really enjoyed that, didn't you?" a voice sounded in my head. Hell yes, I di- I MEAN NO, NO, NO, NO, I DIDN'T I DIDN'T, I DIDN'T! The voice in my head laughed. "Of course, you did, silly. But at least you should have thought of Nico." It sneered. My head snapped up at that. Shit. I totally forgot about Neeks. I ran and ran, not even stopping to breathe, but suddenly I saw a flash of pink in Cabin 13, and stood at the doorway, trying to listen in. Well, you know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat.

Yeah, I heard everything. I was confused as hell. (A/N: Above is a picture of Percy being supposedly confused, although he kinda looks as though he's blushing, but oh well, anyways.) And I was furious. I was fuming, especially because of that "vulnerable lovesick puppy" thingy. I wanted to throttle Aphrodite, except for the fact that she was quite obviously, immortal. I couldnt help overhearing. Okay, fine. I could. Don't blame me, blame the ADHD! 

I sighed, and made my way to the lake, where me and Jason had spent practically half our lives just talking. Water always calmed my thoughts. Suddenly, I heard a scream. "NO NO NO!!! PLEASE!! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!  im sorry. Please..... Don't................. Leave me.............. " My heart stopped as I realized it was Jason. No...  I breathed, and ran to Jason. Jason had already sunk to the bottom of the lake. (Why was he not struggling to get out of the water?) I grabbed him and pulled him out. HE WASN'T BREATHING. 'No no no no no! You won't leave me, Jase. You won't. You can't.' I gave him CPR, and patted his back for some time, which honestly felt like forever. And then, he woke up. Finally. I hugged him. I hadn't realized that while trying to keep him dry and alive, I hadn't even bothered to keep myself dry. I was a shivering mess, and I felt so weak I thought I was about to faint.

'You dumbass! Why the hell did you even do that? Why Jase.....? Why..?' I spoke to him, squeezing the life out of him. And feeling really really dizzy, which is something I don't feel quite often. I know, I know. You must be thinking, why didn't I just jump into the lake and acquire energy from the water? Look, I might be the son of Poseidon, but being in the water doesn't make my dizziness or emotional pain go away, okay?! Jason sighed. 'I'm sorry, Perce. I swear, I really really really didn't mean to do that in the cabin. I.... Uhhhhh.... Just kinda did it..... Okay, that sounds lame. But, uhhh.... It wasn't really me. I mean, of course it was me, but not like mentally, you know? You know that I'm not really the type of person to force people, right? I.. I.. I respect their boundaries, man. Please. Just forgive me.' And on that happy little note, I felt so cold and dizzy I feel in his arms. My teeth were chatting, and I didn't have the energy to even dry myself. I was shivering horribly, and was literally laying on Jason.

I couldn't see. I couldn't think. All I knew was that Jason took me to my cabin. The last thing I saw was his beautiful electric blue eyes. The eyes that held to much pain. And then I fainted.

Heyyyyy guyzzz!! So, I thought to end this chapter right here because, ya know. Cliffhangeeer! Anyways, y'all have gotta wait for me to be free from my extremely busy routine. Okay, fine. That sounds cringe. But I'm not really free either, and veryyy hungry from all that writing. This is my, I think... Second longest piece of work. I'm thinking if writing a Jercy fan fiction soon, cuz I'm inspired by many writers, and just like the ship. Anyways, stay tuned guys! Have a good day!

Toodles!