Author's note

Heyy guys! Thank y'all so dam much for all your support, motivation, votes, comments, and follows!! I'm really happy, and my so called "sad" cloud has lifted away from my head! So, I now have 37 awesome followers, and its all thanks to you guys! Oh yeah, and thanks for getting this story 510+ views!! 

I know, I know, I must've disappointed y'all because I know some of you are waiting for the next part, but I'm sorry. I promise I'll publish part 16 this week. And thanks for 170+ views on The Jercy fic too! Really appreciate it. Oh yeah, and someone asked me on PM (NOT GONNA TELL THEIR NAME, EVEN IF YOU BEG ME TO TELL YOU, I WILL NOT.) why do I put a sparkly sky with a girl and a colourful galaxy as my author's note picture. 

You see, Dear Person, I just like this wallpaper. I get that some of the wattpaders think that I'm a girl, pretending to be a boy, but I assure you I'm not. And yes, I had received a few messages from some people who said that I'm a girl, and not a boy, but I hope not many of you believe that. And yes, I have a writing style similar to a girl's, from what I've heard people say, and that I even like girly things, like cooking, and singing, and writing. 

I know, some of y'all might be laughing your ass off about these dumb people who gender-bias everything, like me. I don't believe in all this. But to whoever does, I honestly feel sorry for you. Mhmm. So sorry. Because haters gonna hate, but you just gotta keep believing. BELIEVE. Love y'all! See you this week! And yeah, I'm gonna be uploading another part in Jercy fic as well, sooner than Invisible demons. Stay tuned!

Toodles!