2. Practice and Ice cream

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

We finally made it to the stadium. Me and Valentina got out our stuff and made our way inside.

"Hi Alexandra." Valentina said to the receptionist.

"Hi girls, mostly everyone is at the training grounds, so go on ahead."

"Thank you Alex." Me and Vale both said. We started walking until Vale asked me if I think the boys are here already.

"Kev is already here, I know it." Kevin loves to be punctual, so he probably got here at 12.

"I don't think Diego is here yet though, he always comes late." And to my surprise, turns out he got here before us.

"HI ANTO. HI VALE!" Kevin said which made everyone turn to us. I groaned cause I hate people looking at me.

"Kevin we can here you perfectly fine without you screaming." Vale said.

"I know, but I'm so excited to see all of you!" That made Vale blush so I started laughing. I think Diego caught on because he was laughing too.

"Bro what's so funny?"

"Kevin, your such a dumbass."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DIEGO, YOUR NO ONE TO TALK." That made everyone turn to us again.

"Kevin, shut up! Stop being so loud bro." Diego said "I was just kidding. No need to take it so personal." He said laughing. Kevin gave him a big stare. It was so hilarious that I started laughing again.

Then Kevin came up to me and asked me if I wanted to warm up with him. But I knew that Vale wanted to so I told him no.

"Are you sure?" He gave me a concerning look.

"Yea, I'm sure. It's about time I try to start talking to him again." He gave me a soft smile and went to ask Valentina to warm up.

I'm a bit too scared to talk to Diego again, but I have to. So I went up to him and asked if he wanted to warm up.

" I was gonna warm up with Julián but yea sure. Wait hold up." He then screamed Julian's name. "Find another partner, i'm warming up with Antonella now." Julian shot me a death stare, then went to find someone else to warm up with.

So we got a ball and just started passing. There was an awkward silence between us, so I said something hoping it go away. "Soo, how has your life been? I don't know." What the fuck Antonella? great way to make it even more awkward.

Diego started laughing then said "My life has been good so far, how about yours?"

"Same, it's been good but boring. I'm actually glad I'm going to barcelona."

"I'm glad that your going, but also sad." Sad?

"Sad? why sad?"

"Cause i'm gonna miss you." Miss me? Does that mean we're on good terms now?

"Miss me? What the fuck? Wait what the actually fuck!?" He started laughing at me.