16. Buenas noches Nella

❤︎

Gavi's P.O.V.

"GAVI, WAKE UP!" No. "PABLO FUCKING GAVI WAKE UP!" Um no? Then I heard him finally go away. I snuggled my pillow even more and I almost fell asleep again when I felt footsteps get closer.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK PEDRI?!" He literally fucking splashed me with water, so I was kinda soaked.

"Your ass didn't want to wake up, so I did what I had to do. Now hurry up and get changed or were gonna be late to the airport."

"Fine." I said. He finally left my room and I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then change into a white tee shirt and some sweatpants. I grabbed my luggage and my book bag and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Pedri was already here eating a banana.

"So who are you picking up first?" I asked him.

"Antonella, she's lives closer, then Mercedes." I still haven't gotten him to tell me if he likes her or not. But i'm pretty sure he does. He texts her like a lot. I finished eating my apple and heading outside to the car with Pedri.

I sat in the back so I could sit with Antonella and after 10 minutes we made it to her house.

"Good morning guys!"

"Good morning." Said Pedri.

"Shut the fuck up, i'd rather be sleeping right now." I said.

"Rude. Also it's an eleven hour flight you can sleep on the plane."

"But I miss my bed."

"You decided you wanted to come so deal with it."

"Yes ma'am." I saw the way she blushed at my words. Now I know to call her that.

I am actually very tired so I tried to get in a good position so I can go to sleep as we go to the airport but I couldn't get into the best position. Antonella then noticed and she moved to the next seat and told me to sit in the middle so I can lay my head on her lap. I did what she said and laid my head on her lap and she started playing with my hair.

"Pablo?" Said Pedri

"Hmm?"

"Your such a child."

Antonella's P.O.V.

"Wait, where the fuck do we sit at?" I laughed at Mercedes.

"Just follow me." I said as we entered the plane. Pedri and Pablo are sitting together while me and Mercedes are sitting together. I heard Pablo ans Mercedes trying to come up with a solution when they want to switch seats.

We kept on walking until we found our seats. We then put our extra bags that we brought with us on the plane away and sat down.

"Okay so Pablo!" Mercedes said to him, he sat down then turned around towards us.

"Okay so we switch when it turns nighttime."

"WHAT! BUT THEN I CANT TALK TO NUTELLA CAUSE SHE'LL BE ASLEEP!"

"Ugh! Fine just say when you want to switch then."