14. Are you okay?!

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

It's been a week since my argument with Diego, he hasnt apologize but I don't expect him to until some time. Turns out Kevin was the one yelling that day, he was giving Diego a lecture. Kevin didn't exactly tell me what he said to Diego, but he just told me he was gonna apologize soon.

Kevin and Valentina left around two days ago, I was super sad though. At the airport me and Kevin were both hugging each other crying, we didn't want to let go. Eventually my dad and Pablo got ahold of me and forced me to let go.

Speaking of my father, right now we are on the way to Camp Nou since he has practice and me being the amazing daughter I am, I came to watch. After about 10 minutes we finally got to Camp Nou. I saw a few players making their way inside like Pablo torre, Frenkie and Ferran. We found a parking space and exited the car. My father then turned to me and said. "Mija, mi puedes a ser un gran favor y darle estos papeles a Sarah?" ("Mija, can you do me a big favor and give these papers to Sarah?")

"Si, por supuesto." ("Yea, of course.") He then handed me the papers and thanked me.

"Bueno, vamos." ("Well, let's go.") So we went walking inside, said hello to the receptionist and my dad left to the training field, while I made my way to Sarah's office. I was about half way there when I heard someone gasp and fall? I turned around and saw a girl about my age on the floor with all her papers spread everywhere.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" I said while helping her up.

"Yeah i'm good, i'm kinda used to this. Oh and thank you." She said while I helped her pick up her papers.

"No problem." I said giving her her papers then I started to walk away until she spoke up.

"Do you know where the PR offices are at?"

"Yeah, do you want me to take you there?"

"Please." I nodded and we both started walking.

"Your new here right?"

"Yup, I'm supposed to be a PR manager for some player named Pedri González? I think."

"Your working for a soccer player but don't know anything about them?" I said while laughing.

"Yea, I only got this job cause I'm staying with Xavi."

"Ohh, are you related to him?"

"Yeah, he's my uncle. My mom died recently from cancer and I didn't want to go stay with my father cause he's a fucking bitch, so i'm staying with Xavi."

"Oh, i'm so sorry for your loss, may your mother rest in peace."

"It's okay, and thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Are you a player here? I feel like I recognize you but I can't remember your name."

"Yup, I am."

"Wait your... your... never mind! I can't remember, sorry." She said laughing.

"It's okay. I'm Antonella Ochoa, and you?"

"I'm Mercedes Aguilar." Mercedes. I like that name. After a few seconds of walking we made it to the PR offices where Xavi was waiting for her.