17. Antonella, what are we doing?

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

My hands were getting sweaty and my heart was beating way more faster. I was halfway across the room trying to get to him when I saw he put down the picture and kept on looking at the other ones I had up. Was I overreacting? What if he didn't even look at all the last part? What if he doesn't even care? Why do I care so much that he cares?

"Hey guys." Pablo said which made me stop overthinking. He noticed he had everyone's attention and spoke. "Ima go use the bathroom, i'll be back." He then left. I don't know if I should follow him or not but I decided not to.

"Hey, do you guys wanna go downstairs with everyone?"  I asked Pedri and Mercedes.

"Sure." They both said. So we went downstairs and into the dining room where everyone was at waiting for my mom to finish cooking. Us 3 sat down, I was in the middle of Diego and Kevin and across from me was Vale, Mercedes, Yareli and my father. And Pedri sat next to Diego.

"Where's Gavi?" Asked my father.

"He's um.. he's in the bathroom." I said.

"Why you so nervous?" Asked Kevin.

"Im not nervous!"

"Sure."

"So yareli! Are you excited for your quince?" I asked her which made everyone ask her questions about the party.

"Anto." Kevin whispered into my ear.

"Yes?"

"What was that about?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Okay but anyways, where the fuck is Gavi?! How long has it been since he's been in the bathroom?"

"Like about ten minutes, somewhere around there."

"Bro what the fuck? That's too long. I think he's taking a shit or something." I looked at him with my eyes wide and we then bursted out laughing. I didn't realize Diego heard what Kevin said so when we looked over at him he had one of the most confused and disgusted look on his face. We just gave him a blank stare like if Kevin never said that and we went back to talking.

"No but seriously what the fuck is taking him to long?! You think he already forgot where everywhere is at?"

"I don't know, i'll give him 5 more minutes and if he doesn't come i'll go look for him"

"Okay. Also.." He said the last part leaning into my ear. He covered his mouth with his hand before talking.

"I wanna ask Vale on a date but I don't know where to take her or how to ask her."

"OMG WH-" He quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up!" He whispered yelled. He got up from the table and motioned his hand for me to go with him, so I quickly got up and followed him into my room.

"Wait is your mom gonna finish cooking soon? Cause we can talk about this later."

"Nah it's okay, Lucciana is helping my mom cook and since she's just learning my mom still has to help."