4. Airport Boy

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

Today is the day that I FINALLY go to Barcelona!!
I am super excited. The only thing I wasn't excited for was that I had to wake up early. Right now me and my family are on the way to the airport so I'm pretty bored right now.

20 Minutes later: We finally made it to the airport. We went inside and got our boarding passes and went through security. After that we were waiting in the waiting room until they finally called our flight. We went in and found our seats. We got first class but we didn't get security so we had to wear these glasses and hats. After twenty minutes we finally took off. SInce the flight was 10hrs long I was pretty bored so I took a nap which lasted like 2 hours, and then I just watched some movies. When we landed it was around 7pm so the sun was setting. We got through security and migration. When suddenly I couldn't find my parents or my siblings. I looked everywhere for them but I couldn't find them. Then I suddenly remember that my dad said we were going to the baggage claim after this, but I had no clue where that was at, and there wasn't any signs. I realized I had to ask for help which I hate doing. So I asked the closest person I saw. I went up to the guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Disculpe, Usted sabe dónde está la recogida de equipaje?"  ("Excuse me, do you know where the baggage claim is at?") I notice he was with some guys and their all wearing face masks and hats so I couldn't really get an reaction from their faces. But luckily the guy I asked spoke up.

"Sí, ve recto hasta que veas una estatua a tu izquierda, toma el ascensor, ve a la derecha y luego ve recto hasta que llegues a la recogida de equipaje."("Yes, go straight until you see a statue to your left, take the elevator, go right then go straight until you see the baggage claim.") I look at him with a blank face because I had absolutely zero clue what he just said. He then notice and laughed a little, then he whispered something to one of the guys behind him then turned to me.

"Si quieres yo te puedo llevar allí." ("If you want I can take you there.") He said with a smile.

"Si por favor." ("Yes please.") I said with a big smile. The guy was so kind. He extended his arm so I can grab it, so I did. After a while of walking he asked me a question."So where are you from?" Is it that fucking obvious i'm not from here?

"Is it that obvious I'm not from here?"

"Kinda, your spanish is kinda different from one here."

"Good different or bad different?"

"Well, I guess good different. I could tell your not from here cause of the speed you talked in, and because of your accent." Fuck I forgot people from spain talk fast.

"So your from Spain?" He nodded "I'm from Mexico." I said. He smiled.

"A mexican girl in Spain, huh?"

"Yupp that's me." I winked at him and smiled. After a few minutes of silence the boy said. "I have a question."

"Yeah? What's up?"

"The sky" He said while laughing.

"Haha very funny." I said while laughing then rolling my eyes at him. "No but actually, what was your question?"

"Oh, why are you wearing a hat and sunglasses inside?" Shit.

"Well I could say the same thing about-"