26. Sunsets (1/2)

❤︎

LOVE.

noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

        2. a great interest and pleasure in something.

verb
1. feel deep affection for (someone).

2. like or enjoy very much.

Gavi's P.O.V.

10 years ago:

"AURORA!"  I yelled . "AURORAA!"

"Que paso?!" ("What happened?!")

"I fell and hurt my knee! It hurts so much Aurora!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Go into your room and i'll be there in a second." Aurora said. I did what she said and say on the edge of my bed. I wiped away some of my tears and hugged my paw patrol plushie.

Aurora entered the room with our first aid kit and started treating my cut.

"Oh Gavi. What did you do this time?" She said with a sigh.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault! I decided to play futbol on the concrete and I fell!"

"Then it was your fault." I winced in pain as my sister added rubbing alcohol to the cut.

"No it wasn't! There was a butterfly in my way and it distracted me!"

"Then it's still your fault since you got distracted by it." She said while rolling her eyes. I gave her a stare and crosses my arms. I watched as she put a bandage around my knee and cleaned up a few scratches I got when I fell.

"Aurora? Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." She said while grabbing all the things she used and put them away.

"Why did you do that? Like why did you help me and help treat my wounds?" She gave me a confused looked.

"Because you asked me too?"

"But what if I didn't ask you too, would you still help me?"

"Of course."

"Why?"  She gave me another wierd stare before answering.

"Because I love you. You're my little brother and I have to look after you. No way i'm just going to leave you alone."

"What does 'love' mean?" I asked curiously.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I don't know. I'm just curious!" I said with a laugh. She laughed with what I said.

"Love can mean many things. You may love something like a toy or a tv show, you can love your family, your friends, or you could love a special someone."