10. Hello Barcelona!

❤︎

Kevin's P.O.V.

Today I am gonna go hangout with Valentina. I actually thought of asking her out but I have a better idea.

Since I was already dressed I decided to go to her house already cause I'm so fucking excited to tell her my amazing idea. After 15 minutes I finally got to her house, so I got out of my car and rang her doorbell about 30 times.

"KEVIN! STOP RINGING THE DOORBELL!" I heard her yell from the inside.

"IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL YOU OPEN THE DAMN DOOR." I said then rang the doorbell about 15 more times until she opened the door.

"You know I love you right?" She gave a confused look.

"NOT LIKE THAT! Like friends!" Do I only love her as a friend? No, but I can't fucking tell her that!

"I know. Now come inside." I went inside and just stood there. "So what are we gonna do today?" She asked.

"I... am gonna go to sleep on your couch." I said while plopping myself onto the couch.

"Well then if your gonna do that, go home."

"I WAS JOKING!" She laughed at me. "Okay so anyway, I have an idea. So Anto texted me today like around 1 am and we were just having a normal conversation you know, just catching up. So I asked her what she was gonna do tomorrow and she told me she was going out with Gavi to this restaurant and that they are gonna go shopping after so... I was thinking that we should book a flight to Barcelona and spy on them!" I know she thought this was fucking crazy but if she doesn't want to go, i'll go alone.

"What the fuck?" She said laughing. "I wanna go though." My face lit up at that.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! It will be fun. Oh, and we can surprise her after!"

"Alright let's book a flight." So we booked a flight for today at 2 p.m and we decided we were gonna stay for a week.

"Wait, what are we gonna tell Diego?"

"We'll just tell him that we're going on a trip, and if he finds out where we really went, he can come on his own."

"Why can't we tell him the truth?"

"He's gonna get jealous cause of Gavi, duh."

"Oh shit right."

"Well ima go get my suitcase ready, you should too."

"Okay."

"I'll be back soon and then we'll go to the airport." She nodded and we said our good byes. I then went home, got all my stuff ready, changed my outfit and went back to Vale's house.

I honked the horn about 20 times until she finally got out her house. "KEVIN NAHIN ALVAREZ CAMPOS, STOP FUCKING DOING THAT!"

"No bitch!" I said while sticking my tongue out at her.

"Ugh, just start driving please." So I did. After 29 minutes we finally got to the airport.