12. Fair

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

"Bro what the fuck was that?" I said while laughing.

"I don't know! I wasn't paying attention and tripped." Said Pedri. Me, him and Pablo just got out of practice with both teams.

"Did you see the way he fell though?" I said to Pablo. "Yes! Face forward!" We both just kept on laughing until Pedri gave us a not so nice look.

"If y'all two keep on laughing, i'll drop you of at a pond and push you in."

"Damn Pedro, there's no need for that." I said when we got to his car. Gavi sat in the front seat, as usual, and I sat in the back.

Pedri then started the car and just drove.

"Gavi."

"It's Pablo."

"Gavi."

"Antonella." Uh oh.

"Fine. Pablo."

"Yes?"

"When is it my turn to sit in the front?" He gave me an "Are you serious" look. "Never."

"BUT THATS NOT FAIR!"

"Yes it is, you get the back, I get the front."

"But I wanna si-"

"LOOK AT THAT!" Pedri said. I don't know if it was to get us to stop fighting but it definitely got my attention.

"I didn't know they had the fair here right now."

"There's a lot of thing you don't know." Said Pedri. Ugly ass bitch, shouldn't be fucking talking, like bitch you ain't fucking Albert Einstein to know everything. Just kidding!

"Nutella, are you okay?"

"Yup, but can we go one day?"

"Are you busy today? Cause me and Pablo can go."

"No i'm not busy! Oh, wait never mind."

"What is it."

"I forgot to tell you I have visitors over. Kevin and Valentina."

"Oh, if you want they can come along."

"Really?!"

"Of course." He said. So we decided to meet each other at the fair around 5.

Gavi's P.O.V.

"Why are they taking so long?" Me and Pedri are already here at the parking lot of the fair waiting for Antonella and her friends.

"I don't know. Probably traffic." Pedri nodded.

"How are her friends like? Do I look presentable?"

"Her friends are nice, there gonna like you. I know it, and yes you do look presentable." He just hummed. I can tell he's nervous, but why? Pedri loves meeting knew people, so It's strange seeing him like this.