20. If only I knew

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

If only I knew.

If only I knew this would be the last time we all hung out together for almost a year.

If only I knew that the choice I would make months ahead was the wrong one.

If only I knew I was in the wrong.

If only I knew "he" lied.

If only I knew "he" was telling the truth.

"ANTONELLA, APÚRATE!" Yelled Kevin. He's holding the door of Mcdonald's and I'm trying my shoe.

"Espérate." ("Wait.") I got up from the ground and entered the restaurant. We all ordered our stuff and sat down waiting.

"Alguien tiene chisme?" Asked Kevin. We all laughed at him.

"I do." I said. They all turned their attention towards me. "So Diego remember a few months ago when we hung out you told me about Isabella and Miguel?" He nodded. "So turns out the baby isn't his."

"WHAT?!" They all yelled.

"Shh! Quiet down! But yeah, so turns out senior year she cheated on him, but guess what?"

"What?!" They all said.

"She cheated with more than one guy."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yelled Kevin. "I always knew she was a hoe."

"Kevin, pendejo. Ya cállate." I said while laughing at him.

"Go on!" Said Vale.

"So they don't know who the dad of the baby is yet and there's been a few fights with the guys getting mad at each other."

"Stop oh my gosh! Who told you all that?" Said Kevin. I hesitated for a second.

"Isa." They went quite.

"Oh." Said Diego. Yeah, oh.

"Are we gonna get ice cream after this?" Asked Kevin. I swear he is a life saver.

"Duh, it's tradition." If only I knew.

"Anyway, did y'all see that João Felix got loaned to Barca?" Ask Diego.

"Oh my goodness, yess. The day of the quince me and Anto were talking about it. Oh my gosh, João is so fake!" Said Kevin.

"Why's that?" Asked Vale.

"Cause he follows Anto but not me!"

"Ay Kevin. It's only a follow, it's not a big deal."

"For me it is!" He said back.

"Your so childish." I told him. "Anyway, what did you guys think of Yareli's quince?" I asked them.