18. She looks perfect, like always

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

"ANTONELLA?!" Fuck. We both pulled away looking panicked. I couldn't recognize the voice very well so I didn't know who it was.

"Antonella?!" The person said getting closer. They then turned towards our way. Turns out it was just Diego.

"Hi diego! What's up?"

"I couldn't find Valentina so I came looking for you cause I think Kevin already drank a lot, he's crying right now."

"He's what?!"

"Yeah, I don't know he said some stuff like "I fucking hate myself." and you know."  I now had a frown on my face.

"Yeah I know right? So I didn't know what to do since I couldn't find Vale so know that I found you, you go talk to kevin and try to get him out of here and i'll go look for Vale." He said.

"Alright let's go." Then we all went inside. Diego told me where Kevin was so I found him at the bar, his face slumped onto the table and had a beer in his hand crying.

I quickly ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"What happened Kevin?!" I asked him.

"Does Valentina even like me?!"

"Of course she does, now tell me what happened." He then pointed towards Valentina who was kissing some random ass guy. What the fuck?!

"I'm so sorry Kevin, but please don't say that you hate yourself."

"But it's true! If I wasn't so scared that could've been me, not that ugly ass guy!" He said crying even more now.

"Give me your beer bottle." He gave me a stare. "Now." He then gave it to me.

"No more beer for you, now let's go outside yeah?" He nodded but since he was drunk he couldn't walk well so me and Pablo had to help him. We left the club and got him into the car. I then asked Pablo to go and get Pedri and Mercedes from inside and bring them to the car. He did what I said and left.

I then saw Diego outside with Valentina, it looked like he was yelling at her or something, he then opened the car door, sat her in a seat and went into the drivers seat.

"Soo... what were you and Gavi doing outside."

"Nothing, I was just teaching him how to dance huapango."

"Mhm, y'all kinda seemed too close to be dancing huapango."

"Shut up Diego, you would do the same a few years ago." That shut him up real quick.

"I don't get what you see in that guy."

"I don't like him."

"Antonella don't act dumb, even if you like him just a little that still means something, and you clearly have atleast a few feelings for him."

"Well...what if I do." His eyes got big quickly.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Your being serious right?!"