7. Memo Ochoa 2.0

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

It's been a week since me and my family have moved her to Barcelona, and it's actually been very great, These past few days we have been exploring the city and the city's around here, and it was so much fun, Spain really is a beautiful place. I've been texting Gavi recently, it's mostly us talking about stupid stuff, same with Pedri. Us three have actually have become great friends!

Today was a very special day because it's my first game for fcb. I had my first training monday, it was actually very great, so I was very excited for todays game. Right now it was actually the morning, I don't have to get ready right now because our game is at night, which I very much prefer cause I like to sleep in sometimes. I was trying to go back to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate. I look at it and saw a message from this group chat.

2 Very hot spanish guys + a mexican girl🤠

Airport Boy😾:
ANTOONELLAAAAAA
WAKE THE FUCKK UPPPPPP

Me:
and i was js abt to go back to sleep😒
also who are the 2 very hot spanish guys?

Airport Boy😾:
me and pedri
duhh🙄

Me:
LMAOO
nice joke but fr who

Pedroo🤺:
he ain't joking😭

Me:
oh💀
GAVI WHAT DID U WANT THAT U INTERRUPTED MY SLEEP

Airport Boy😾:
OHH RIGHT
SO ME AND PEDRI ARE GOING TO UR GAME AND UR GONNA GO OUT WITH US AFTER
IDC IF U DONT WANT TO OR U CANT
U WILL GO.

Pedroo🤺:
slayy gavi

Me:
pedri is in his girly pop era🥰

Pedroo🤺:
WTF
NO I AINT

Airport Boy😾:
LMAOOO😭

Me:
i was jsp 😭
but alr where are we going so i can dress right

Pedroo🤺:
we are going to a restaurant😎

Airport Boy😾:
yeahhhhhh

Me:
alr now lemme go back to sleep😭

Airport Boy😾:
alr go get ur beauty sleep😋🤗🥰

Pedroo🤺:
😭

Antonella's P.O.V

A few hours later

It was time. The whole team is in the tunnel, I am so scared to go out. Theirs thousands of people watching. I can't mess up. I was bitting my nails due to how nervous I was until I remember what Vale told me on face time. "Antonella when you get out there, don't be afraid or nervous, show all those people that you are an Ochoa and how great you are. Show them that you are as great as how your dad is. You can do it, Kevin, Diego and me will be watching you. We all believe in you!"