3|~My Previous Memory~

I never had the "perfect family". When I back track on everything. I see that no one is there for me but my dad. Then again he is never there for me. When we were in Louisiana he would try yo act like the perfect dad.

He'd wake me up and make me my favorite breakfast, which is Nutella pancakes with raspberry lemonade as my side drink, he would take me shopping, support me with anything that I have as my opinion, spend time together at places we haven't been, etc. Basically all the things the perfect parent would do.

The thing that messed him all up was probably my mom and me.. My mother would always ask him for money almost all the time. He works for a company which I have no idea what it is and he works full time.

In Louisiana he was happy. No one would bother him saying "your wife is sleeping with my brother" or "Hey Joey your wife is sleeping with my neighbor". Those were the most terrible things he could ever hear from anyone. He really cared about my mom. But she never felt the same way for him.

Its either that or my mom was just casual slut or a gold digger. I guess those two things are in the same category.

When I was 12 my dad told me the whole entire story between them. It all started in High School. My dad was apart of the football team and my mom was a cheerleader. They've been talking for a year and that's when my dad decided to ask the big question. She said yes but they didn't talk for the first two weeks. After that they started to talk to each other over text, calling each other, and always having cute dates. They were that one couple in High School that everyone wanted. But one day at a party they both got drunk and bam thats how they had me.

Ever since my mom figured that she was pregnet with me, my parents relationship got closer. No matter what they worked through things. It was very difficult for them though since they were still in High School. When I turned one, my mom got introduced to drugs and that's how the divorce papers were brought into the equation.

I was born in Colorado. But moved to Louisiana when I was four. Left Louisiana at the age of 16. And now Im here in Washington.

I guess it was a good reason why we left Louisiana but it was also a bad thing.

My dad left his happy demon in Louisiana and brought his depressed drunk personality here... One time he was so drunk he told me that he wished that I was never born.

I hated him so much for saying that and I feel like I still do.. It sucks to have a broken family.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《 《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
This is the update for what happened to Nikki.

Hopefully this filled in some of your empty holes about her parents. :)