~8| My Heart Had An Orgasm

Homecoming week- Part 2

I grinned from ear to ear and couldn't stop. I read 'I love you' on a sticky note and my heart had an orgasm. I might just die in front of him when he says it in person.

"Do we have enough time to find the next one?" Brandon asked. He put the trashcan back where Loren got it. Girls started to fill in the dance room. I guess we should start to head out.

"Well where do we go next?" I asked the both of them. I was walking backwards to the door and Brandon was going to say something but I had already bumped into someone.

I nearly fell over the person that I ran into. "Thanks you guys for warning me." I narrowed my eyebrows at the both of them. I got everything together and stood up.

"Sorry." Loren apologized. She began to fiddle her fingers. She always gets upset about anything I wish she knew that it's not always her fault. I just wasn't watching where I was going.

"No problem Nik." Brandon smiled at me.

Why would he even call me Nik? That's a guy name. I guess I'm not used to him calling me that but I am with my dad. I'll just let it go.

I looked to see who I ran into and it was one of the dance girls. She was still tying her shoe.

"Sorry about that." She looked at me and smiled. She had a sweet smile looking like she just got out of wonderland. Her hair was a strong tint of red like the just dyed it not even a few days ago. She was about the same height as me and she was skinny but muscular.

"No it's okay. Are you Mickey?" She extended her legs and began to stretch. Brandon chuckled and Loren slapped his arm.

"Do you mean Nikki?" I laughed. She looked up at me.

"Oh well. Yes. That's the name I meant to say." The girl stood up and stretched her arms out. "Sure." Brandon murmured and Loren hit him once more. He looked at Loren with an annoyed face.

"This guy told me to tell you that there's a paper under her desk that you should find. He told me that it's really important to you and that you need it to find him." She nodded in a nice way. I smiled back at her. This girl seems like she has a heart of a child.

"Yeah I still don't know what's going on but I like that I have something to look forward to today instead of my bed."

She hugged me and shook me from side to side. "I bet he's a really great guy."

He sure is.

Loren grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. "Okay well we need to get going. Bye." Loren started to push me towards the door. "See you later!" The girl yelled. I looked at the clock before we left the room and I knew we would be tardy.

I'm clueless how Brandon can just go up to people and tell them to tell me these things. I wonder what he had to do for that janitor to tell me a simple riddle. Maybe just a hairnet would do. The letters are G-I-M-N-A-S-I. What? Gimnasi? That makes no sense.

The three of us were running to class. Luckily we had that class together. We only a few classrooms away from ours and we had a few seconds to get in. Of course Brandon was the first one to get to the door first, then me, then Loren.

Once we got in the bell rang. The three of us were breathing heavily and the other students in the class just stared at us blankly. Mr. Nagel was sitting at his desk, his glasses slid to the end of his nose. "Is there zombies out there or something?" He questioned us.

The class laughed. "No." The three of us smiled.

"Good. Then please have a seat." He fixed his glasses. They looked like they were going fall off. We all sat down at our desks and Mr. Nagel began his lesson of the day.