ɪ. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

tw - none

what house?

what house?

The summer house.

BELLY GIGGLED AS SHE looked up at Joana, "this almost doesn't feel real

BELLY GIGGLED AS SHE looked up at Joana, "this almost doesn't feel real."

The Fisher girl rolled her eyes and ducked her head down, kissing Belly once again. "What about now?" She asked after pulling away.

Belly cleared her throat nervously as she leaned against Jo, "I literally cannot stop smiling."

"Good." Jo whispered, "I could never get sick of seeing your smile. The way your whole face just lights up."

The Conklin girl sighed, "uh... there's something that I need to tell you." She said in a serious tone before letting out a sharp breath, "I don't even know how, um"

"Okay, what is it?" Joanna cut her off, "you're making me nervous."

"I, um, a few days ago, Jeremiah told me he had feelings for me." Belly paused and Joanna stopped walking, looking up at the girl.

"Oh." She nervously chuckled, "that was the last thing I expected." The blonde cleared her throat nervously, "so what did you say?"

"I... kissed him a few times."

Joanna stayed quiet as she nervously scratched the back of her neck, walking once again, "so... so when Conrad and Jere picked us up from the side of the road, and you went with Jere, were you guys already?"

"Yeah," Belly answered. "You know, but there were moments this summer where I thought maybe there could be something with you and me, and then... you know, you kinda shut down."

"I know." Joanna stated, "that's my fault and I'm sorry." She apologized.

Belly shrugged, "I mean, it's mine too." She stated as she kicked a stick to the side of the sandy pathway.

"Uhm, do you want to be with him?"

Belly turned to face Joanna, "I want to be with you."

"Okay," Joanna smiled, "that's great. Be with me, then." The Conklin girl laughed as Jo took her hand, "what is that funny?"