ɪɪɪ. 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

tw - underage weed use

Yeah, no, screw yourself, Dad

if I should even fuckin' call you that

"SO THIS IS WHY you guys haven't been answering any of my phone calls or texts?" Jeremiah asked, ignoring Jo's question

"Jere. Did you not hear what Con just said?" Joanna asked. "We're gonna lose the house. Mom's house."

Belly looked between the siblings, confused. "Why would your dad sell the house?" She asked.

"He's not." Conrad answered the brunette girl, "our Aunt Julia is."

"Susannah's sister?" Belly asked, shocked.

Joanna rolled her eyes, "half-sister." She corrected.

"Apparently the house belongs to the both of them. And when mom..." Conrad trailed off.

"When mom died the house got passed fully to Aunt Julia." Jo finished for Conrad, "so, fuck us." She muttered.

"Okay, we'll just call Dad and we'll figure something out." Jeremiah pitched.

"You think we haven't already done that?" Conrad asked his younger brother. "He says legally the house is hers."

Jeremiah shrugged, "okay, then he'll buy it."

"He doesn't have the money to buy it!" Conrad yelled at him. "Between Brown and the medical bills and the"

"Yeah, I know how much the medical bills cost, because I was there." He yelled. "How long did you know about this and not tell me?"

Conrad looked away from his younger brother, "Jere, this was all happening so fast, I was going to tell you after I'd taken care of it." He explained, "fuck, Jo wasn't even supposed to come with me but she just happened to show up at my dorm the moment I was leaving."

Jere shook his head, "and this is you taking care of it? Going AWOL, ditching school, not talking to us."

"Fuck school!" Conrad yelled. "I don't care!"