ɪx. 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱

tw - none

I still want you, Belly

I'm head over heels in love with you.

IT FELT LIKE GETTING hit in the face with a brick

How could she have been so stupid to think Belly would've wanted her back?

Joanna glanced at the couple one last time before looking at Conrad again who now just seemed mad. He glanced at his little sister before clearing his throat, catching the attention of Belly and Jeremiah who disconnected their lips and turned, faces dropping.

The blonde stared at the brunette who stared back. Jo smiled at her and hiccuped before nodding, "sorry for interrupting." She said, hoarse. "Please continue." She turned to Conrad, "come on, let's go get stuff from your dorm." The blonde glanced at the duo one last time before turning around.

Conrad seemed to stay for a moment, giving the two a look that said 'what have you done?' before following his sister.

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck." Joanna muttered angrily as she walked through the campus with Conrad who had an arm on her shoulder, making sure she didn't bump into anyone as she wasn't paying attention.

"Joanna." They heard Belly from behind them. "Joanna! Joanna!"

Jo kept walking. "Leave it, Belly. I really don't want to talk to you right now." She said, voice wavering.

"Come on. Please don't shut me out again, okay?" She called making Joanna stop. "The three of us have done that to each other too many times this year, and all it's done is make things worse." She explained sincerely.

Joanna turned to face Belly. Glancing at Conrad she motioned toward the dorms with her head and he nodded, giving her shoulder a squeeze before making his way to the dorms.

"Okay," Joanna finally decided, fully turning her body toward Belly and stepping forward. "You wanna talk, let's talk." She stared at Belly expectantly.