ᴠɪɪ. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦

tw - underage drinking, SA attempt, talks about underage weed use

( jo's party outfit is at the top!! )

Please let me go.

You're drunk, Ezra, get off of me.

AFTER A COUPLE OF hours cleaning up the mess they'd made in the country club the prior night, they finally left

Joanna's ponytail was messily hanging from
her head, making her take it out and fluff it up, leaving a frizzy mess, but it was okay.

She sighed and combed through her hair, walking beside Conrad.

"Still thinking about that whole Liam thing?" Jeremiah asked, appearing beside Jo and Conrad.

"Texted him last night," Conrad revealed.

Jeremiah nodded, "figured you might."

"He told me how the whole thing went down," Conrad informed the twins, "um, and he gave me the contacts for his estate lawyers."

"You gonna call 'em?" Jere asked making Conrad stop and stand still.

Jo glanced back at them, motioning behind her, "I'm gonna keep walking, 'kay?" She asked. The brothers nodded and she left, chasing after the group.

She stopped beside Cam Cameron who glanced at her, taking a double look, then a triple as if trying to remember something.

She raised an eyebrow at him, "you having a spasm, Cam?" She asked and a funny tone.

He shook his head. "No, no, uh," he started to think again, "okay, I remember." He clapped his hands together and looked down at the girl beside him. "Ezra's been asking about you." He revealed.

A shock ran through Joanna's body and she felt weirded out. "Uhm, how?" She said. "Or... why?"

Cam shrugged. "I think he knows I'm with you right now because he just keeps dming me asking how you are... I dunno." The curly-haired boy shrugged, "I just thought you should know."