ᴠ. 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦: 𝘨𝘰!

tw - none

She told her that her competitiveness was very attractive

What the hell!?

THE GROUP ENTERED THE fenced-off rock wall

THE GROUP ENTERED THE fenced-off rock wall. Steven instantly walked up to the wall and glanced back at his friends.

"You think I can do it right now?" He asked, motioning to the rock wall.

"Go for it, dude." Jere egged on.

Joanna shook her head, "no, Steven!" She scolded.

"No, no, no, you actually can't do that without a harness." A boy called as he ran into the rock-wall area, holding the grey harness in hand.

"Cam?" Belly asked making Jo's head shoot up.

"Cam Cameron?" Jeremiah added.

The curly-haired boy looked over, a nervous smile spreading across his face as he looked at the familiar family.

"No way!" Jeremiah said excitedly before his face dropped, "wait, are we in trouble."

"Oh." Cam looked over at Steven, "I mean, officially, there's no horseplay on or around the rock wall, but unofficially, it's the most exciting thing to happen all day." He said with a small smile.

Joanna leaned back onto the fence-lining around the rock wall, watching as Belly walked over to Cam and started a conversation. A noticeable glare on her face.

Conrad elbowed her and she quickly snapped her eyes away from the two, fixing her face.

"Um, Skye, this is Cam Cameron." Belly introduced. "Cam Cameron, this is Skye, Conrad, Joanna, and Jeremiah's cousin."

Cam waved, at Skye.

"Okay, well, great catching up with you, seeing you, yeah, yeah, but we have some unfinished business," Steven said in a rushed tone, pointing at Taylor as he took the harness from Cam.

"It's you and me now, Tay-Tay."

"Yep."

Soon enough the two were harnessed up, staring each other down as they stood in front of the rock wall.