21 twenty-one

☆---•°○°•---☆

Khush to bhot honge tum ki double updates mile gyi 🥸🤌🏻

Ab double updates de rhi hu to vote aur comment kar Dena. Yes, giving a threat to you all because raat ke 2 bje tak jaag ke chapter likha tha, specially kissing scene

Stretching her arms, Aadhya yawned and looked on the other side of the bed and found it empty.

"Aaj ke din bhi workout?" She rolled her eyes and picked up her phone to turn off the alarm.

(Even today he have to go for workout)

Turning off the alarm, she noticed a notification from Aayansh. The message was received some minutes ago.

"Good morning Tulip. You were sleeping so didn't wake you up. I'm leaving for some work and will be back in half an hour.

Sighing she kept the phone aside before getting up from the bed and walking into the washroom.

Freshening up, she walked into the closet and looked for the outfit she had to wear today, since it was the festival of Rakshabandhan.

"Why not wear a saree today." Nodding at herself, she looked through her sarees.

This one is beautiful but it's almost backless. The tattoo would be visible.

Flashback:-

"Aadhya, don't wear this saree. The blouse is backless and The scar on your back looks ugly." Tara said, drowning all the colors from her face when she was wearing a saree for a party.

"I guess, she's right. You can wear something else, Aadhya." Ahaan joined in.

'Yeah, a scar can never look beautiful, of course how can I not think about it and go for a backless dress'

Nodding at both of them while forcing a smile, she walked into her closet and changed into a gown.

"By the way,  how did you get that scar?" Tara asked when she walked back into the room. She fidgeted with her fingers, chewing her bottom lip between her teeth and stood in front of the mirror to apply some makeup.

"I was...It's just a childhood injury, I got when I was playing." She said, hesitantly.

She looked at both of them through the mirror to see if they looked convinced or not and heaved out a sigh when both of them nodded.

"I see. It's fine but don't wear backless." Tara said, going through her phone.

"It was the first time I tried wearing it but it's fine I guess. The scars are never beautiful." She mumbled to herself.

She kept the saree back and looked around for something else and found a white saree whose back was almost covered.

°°°°°°

Stopping his car, Aayansh glanced out to look at the hospital before picking up his phone and dialled the number he got from his father last night.

The phone was picked up In a few rings.