forty *

* Warning: Sexual Content (this is an 18+ book guys pls remember that)

As soon as I reached my room, I headed straight for the bathroom to clear my head. Turning the shower on, I was quick to take off the damp shirt and get under the current. Closing my eyes to wash the ghost touches of Blake's eyes, I submerged my face under. Despite all of that, all I could think about was the way Asra protected me.

Running the soap over my body, I thought of how his hands held me by the waist. How he pulled me into his back to hide me from the intruding males. The ghost of his hand as it pushed the hair behind my ear... I shuddered, running my hand between my thighs and causing a bolt of electricity to jolt through me.

Those hands, caressing me softly, never firm unless he was keeping me out of harm's way. The way the water reacted to his presence, how his body was always warm. He made me feel calm when he was gentle, and I could look him in the eye without breaking eye contact. Despite his large and imposing size and status, he brought me a sense of calm.

His touch had my body lighting up in ways that Darius never did, and I craved him even more for that.

My lips parted as I ran my hand along the length of my body, enjoying the way my skin pebbled and nipples rose to attention. Unable to resist the temptation whilst rampant thoughts still lingered in my mind, my hand lowered to touch myself. I exhaled shakily, the water an aphrodisiac as it ran down my breasts and stomach.

I hummed softly as I brought myself my own pleasure, my back arching as my head pressed into the wall. It had been a while since I had touched myself, too afraid back home of what may happen if Darius ever caught me.

I couldn't help. I couldn't stand Asra's embrace. His presence was too overwhelming. His blue eyes were captivating, but I refused to be a pawn in his game.

But damn, even his body...

Sculptured in all the right places. Strong defined jaw and shoulders, bulging biceps and well-defined back muscles. I remembered the way my fingers dug into his shoulders, the way his tattoos hugged every contour of his physique. His tempting v-line leading to that glorious, more-than-enough member I glimpsed at the lake last time.

I whimpered, my hand sliding more furiously against my clit. I moaned, angling my body so the water streamed directly against the palm of my hand. My breaths were quick, the cool tile the only thing keeping me standing.

I was too busy in my small section of heaven to even care about anything else. So safe to say. When I finally opened my eyes and found dark blue ones blinking back at me, it took me a moment to realise it wasn't in my head.

I jumped, my hands flying to cover myself as I screamed in horror at Asra's being. He was frowning, leaning against my vanity with his arms behind his back. His hair was more dishevelled than when I last saw him, and I wondered how I didn't even hear him.

Glancing at my door, I blinked through the pouring of the shower. "How did you get in here?"

His eyebrows furrowed at the sound of my screech. "You didn't lock your door."

My lips parted, unable to form words. "Get out!"

"Oh, no, please, don't stop on my behalf." He grinned, his pupils blown. "It was just getting to the good part."

I cursed, turning around to face the wall and hide my shame. It only resounded in a soft grumble from Asra, but I figured giving him my ass was better than him gawking at my aching front.

"Why are you even in here?" I muttered, embarrassment flushing my cheeks.

"You are my mate."

"So?" I spat, shooting him a glare over my shoulder.