fifty five

Kinda mature content, kinda not ;P

****

Asra's hands were like a thousand suns. Every caress, every tickle, had my body in flames. My toes curled as his mouth claimed mine, his tongue massaging and dominating my mouth. I found it exhilarating. The more he claimed me, the more urgent he became. I could feel the sharpness of his canines on my mouth as he pulled away, catching the skin and drawing a little blood.

I had no time to care, too caught in up grabbing his bare torso. He smelled so damn good... His head bobbed, licking down my jaw and throat, sucking and leaving me wanting more, so much more. My thighs clenched, my desire filling the room with little pants of need, of want.

"You ready?" He murmured.

I breathed obnoxiously out of my nose, a sound of distress leaving me. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" He teased, pulling away to look at me.

I grunted, gripping the back of his hair with my fingers a little too tightly. "Claim me, Asra."

He growled, his eyes turning completely black. His mouth trailed up the left side of my jaw, one hand gripping my shoulder gently as the other held his weight. He followed the pulse of my heart, right up to the junction behind my ear. My heart raced at his proximity. A wheezy exhale left me, as the thought of those canines tearing into me suddenly crossed my mind.

Just as I was about to speak his name, pain blinded me. His canines pierced my skin, breaking through muscle and tissue until the entirety of his teeth were inside. I writhed as burning erupted within me, trying to push his head away. He kept me pinned with his body, his spare hand not allowing my head to move.

I cried, tears pooling in my eyes as this fire, this vicious venom pulsed down my arm, my chest, curled in my stomach and licked at my toes. It jolted me, a spasm of energy, and my head became cloudy. But then, all too quickly, the fire eased, the heat within me doused by his hand on my skin. His teeth remained deep in my skin, but I couldn't feel them anymore.

Intense pleasure, a blissful feeling of being featherlight. The hard contours of his body were burning me with a new flame, and I moaned as pleasure wracked my body. I ground my hips up into him, causing him to growl against my throat in warning.

Who did he think he was bossing me around?

In my haze, my hands slid from beneath him, grabbing at his chest as soft moans left on every breath until my heart calmed down. He hesitated next, his growl dying in his throat, before he slowly pulled his teeth from my flesh. I felt the blood gush immediately from the depth of his canines, but with a low moan, his tongue moved to lick it away.

He tended to my throat whilst I lay bathed in a dizzy spell, unsure if I was awake or asleep. All I could feel was him, a pulsing in my veins, the protective weight of his body.

When his head reared, I opened my gaze to find him admiring his handy work. His eyes were back to blue, although wild with excitement. His cheeks flushed, hair dishevelled, and his chin coated with my blood. I didn't find it repulsive when his hand moved to wipe it away and then lick it clean. It made me weirdly... attracted to him.

His lips moved, but I was too busy intensely staring at them to realise he was speaking.

"Ailia..."

I snapped out of it at the sudden intrusive voice, fear coating me as I realised his lips didn't move that time. It was as though someone had connected a microphone to his mouth and my head was the speakers. His voice was that clear.

"Wh-what... just..."

He chuckled, caressing my chin to tilt my eyes up to meet his. "A claim means I can appear inside your head."