seventy nine *

* sexual content *

Asra was silent, his body rigid above me. I swallowed nervously, waiting for his reaction. A deep rumble started in his chest as he pulled himself from me to stand, my hand slipping from his member. I kept my face soft, trying not to hide the frown that formed from his disappearance.

"Say that again." He clenched his jaw.

"I... want you?" I mumbled.

"How do you want me, Tulip?" He growled, eyes blazing as they locked onto mine.

I gulped, my eyes widening at the intensity behind his expression. My mouth opened with silent words, unsure of what I was asking. I have never asked for it before, never wanted it so much before. It was all new to me. What was I supposed to say?

Asra knelt to my level, bring our faces to the same height. "Do you want me in your mouth, Tulip?"

My breath was shaky when his hand came to cup my jaw, his thumb pulling at my lower lip.

"Or do you want me somewhere else?"

His hand lowered, pulling my lip down until he cupped my jaw, pushing my head back gently until I was staring back up at the moon. My chest was heaving, my naked breasts brushing into his elbow. I automatically grabbed hold of his arm when he pulled my head closer to his. His breath fanned my face, eyes searching mine.

"Which is it, Tulip?"

My eyes dropped to his mouth, and I licked my lips before pressing them against his. He still held me by the throat, and didn't push me away when I forced his mouth to part. He growled, though, causing my heart to pick up the pace. Pushing me away, his fingers flexed, brushing against the mark on my neck. My thighs clenched, hands gripping his taut muscle with desperation.

"Please, Asra." I begged.

Asra's eyes closed for a moment and just when I thought he was going to give in, he stood up. His hand released me and I gasped as my body sagged from the lack of his support. His large stature hovered over me as he seemed to debate with himself for a moment. I watched as he scanned the area, his nostrils flaring and fists clenched.

Suddenly, he was over me and I automatically reached out to prepare myself for his body, pushing me to the ground. It never happened, and instead of being forced to submit, he was pulling me into his arms. The blanket came with us, and I gasped at the clatter of the picnic as it tumbled into a pile.

"Asra!" I shouted, surprised.

He wrapped the blanket around my shoulders, securing my front to his. My legs wrapped around his naked waist and my breasts pushed against his chest, our faces at the same level. The blanket trailed down to his knees from my shoulders, covering everything.

"What are you doing?" I wondered, breathless.

His dark blue eyes met mine with determination. "I am not about to make you mine in the middle of a forest."

I blushed, dropping my gaze to his collarbones. I didn't even think of that being a reason. Darius always took what he wanted, when and where he wanted.

Asra walked back in the direction we came, his warmth warming me to the bones. We were silent, only my racing heartbeat and his short breaths amongst the crunching of sticks and dirt.

He suddenly took a right turn, and I spun my head to see the pack house staying at the same distance. We were walking alongside it, still in the tree lines. It wasn't hard to miss, so I knew it was the right building.

"Where are we going?" I wondered.

"Away from the pack." He grunted, fingers flexing on the back of my thighs.