eighty *

* sexxxxual content * here we go!!

********

Where were we?

Oh, Asra, we were just starting...

My heart leapt in my chest and, taking the moment by the balls, I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close once more. Asra hummed into my kiss, allowing me to take the reins as I left open-mouthed kisses against his mouth. My body burned with an intensity, emotions spurred on by his sweet words.

Asra was good for a while, letting me claim his mouth, but it didn't last long. His hand cupped my jaw, angling my head as he deepened the kiss. His tongue pushed through my lips, claiming my mouth with every kiss, every movement of his lips. I moaned softly as his thumb brushed the edge of my mark, my back arching into his chest.

His lips moved, sucking my jaw and throat, his palm pushing my head back for easier access. My moans were deep and wanting, my lungs heaving for breath as I fought to sate the burning within me. Asra pulled away, his hand leaving my throat as his head moved to devour my breasts again. He sucked at the soft tissue, leaving a purple mark in his wake before he kissed the scar beneath it. I shuddered as his breath fanned my stomach, his tongue darting out to taste my skin.

I was aching.

So needy and desperate.

I have never felt so empty. Even my hand could not bring me this want, this desire.

Asra kissed my lower stomach before shifting his weight to sit again. I eyed him hungrily; ran my eyes over his tattoos, his muscles, his scars. I loved it. His entire body called to me, just begging me to touch.

Of course, I obliged.

My fingers traced the definition of his chest before I flattened my palms against his stomach. He hooded his eyes as he watched me and I chewed my lip as I dared to go lower. I have never played with a man so intimately, and the thought of touching his cock thrilled me. I wrapped my hand around his girth, enjoying the way he shuddered at the contact. My core ached as I ran my thumb along the length before squeezing his tip.

He caught my hand before I could go any further, and my eyes darted up to him with surprise. I thought he was going to push me away, but he only encouraged me. He guided my hand along his length, showing me what was better for him. I continued his motions, squeezing softly as I pumped him. His head fell back with a quiet curse that had my thighs clenching between his.

Asra's shaky breath and tense muscles had his cock twitching in my hand, and with an eager grin, I released him.

"You kill me, Tulip." He sighed heavily, dropping his head.

I laughed lightly, feeling my cheeks warm as he stared at me with an intense gaze. His hands moved around my thighs, lifting my hips as he shoved a pillow beneath me. It angled my hips slightly and looked at him with confusion. Before I could question his actions, he was spreading my thighs.

I gasped as cool air washed along my bare slit, embarrassment escaping me as Asra's eyes dropped to it. I went to close them, to hide myself, but he had situated his hips between my thighs.

"You have nothing to hide." He murmured, gently running his thumb through my folds.

I shuddered, gasping lightly at his delicate touch. He slipped a finger inside, my walls clenching around the tease before he ran it along my clit. I relaxed under his strokes. Like chocolate, I melted into him. I dropped my knees to the side with a soft sigh. He hummed with appreciation, his spare hand resting on one of my thighs. His hands were large and tan, sprawled across my pale skin.