fifty seven

** double update read 56 first**

My fingers left Asra's shoulder to trace over the healed scar on my skin. It sent a shock of fire down my body like a thunderbolt. Asra tensed beside me, growling softly. Shakily, I removed my fingers from the scar to look towards him.

"What was that?"

"If you touch it, it sends a... message." He smirked.

"I can tell." I whispered. "Will it always be like that?"

His eyes followed my lips as they moved, causing me to smirk at his divided attention. He cleared his throat, trailing them back to meet my gaze.

"Not as strong. Once we complete the bond, it will lessen." He winked.

I hummed, thoughts of completing the bond plagued me. A part of me wanted to get it over with, so it no longer loomed over my head. Just like a plaster, I wanted to rip it off with one clean swipe. But the other part was scared. This was the man I was supposed to be with for the rest of my life, a concept I still found hard to believe. He was a beast, an animal, and I feared what may come of my new mate-ship by his side.

"What's wrong?" He wondered.

I must've dazed off.

Blinking way too many times to appear sane, I shook my head and smiled softly. His eyes narrowed, a small frown pursing his lips.

"What's going on in your head? You day-dreaming?."

I cursed, apologising. "I didn't mean to. It just happens sometimes and-"

"It's not a bad thing, Tulip." He smiled. "As I told you before, I find it... endearing."

I flushed, dropping my eyes. "Yes, you have said that."

"So, listen to me." His hands tightened on my waist.

I squirmed slightly in his hold, his fingers digging into my waist. His eyebrows rose at the gesture and I narrowed my gaze at him, sending him a clear warning of what would come if he even dared. Slowly, I watched as a wicked smirk creased his cheeks, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. I tried to pull away but his fingers were in deep, clutching onto me like a vise.

"Don't. You. Dare." I glared.

"Oh, I dare, Tulip." He grinned.

And then all hell broke loose.

His fingers dived into my waist, causing me to squark like a bird in an attempt to escape him. Nervous laughter bubbled out of me as he continued to tickle me. My writhing attempt of escape was doing me nothing but making me lose more breath.

Asra pulled me close as I embarrassingly squealed and laughed for him to let me go. I tried to get a spot on him, but he was as solid as a rock. I found not a single ticklish spot in my pathetic attempt to escape. With my body desperate for oxygen and a stable non-jello ability, I wracked my brain for an answer. When it came, I knew it was my only way out.

Freeing one of my arms from Asra, I was quick to cup the mark, teasing it with my fingertip. He froze as the amazing, core-clenching pleasure warmed my body. Still not breathing from the intensity of the mark, I pulled myself free before letting go completely. Once the buzzing fire stopped, I looked up to find Asra stuck with a most noticeable tent in his pants as he glowered at me.

"Come any closer, and I do it again." I panted.

His eyes narrowed. "That's not fair."

"Neither is tickling." I scowled, my chest heaving.

A smirk spread across his face as he ran his greedy gaze along my breasts again, and I huffed before turning around. My eyes fell to the huge shower, and I felt my entire face lighten up with a giddy intrigue.