My Man. 2

Happiness on Our Way

😈😈😈😈😈

"What happened to you?" Beam looked at Forth coming downstairs in a gloomy mood.

"Our friends..." he just said and Beam started laughing. 

"I told you to call Mew rather than banging his door. And who asked you to take the ground floor. Dont you remember that we could even hear their grunts when their dorm was on one floor above." Beam reminded him and Forth sighed. 

He really forgot that.

"Come here. Let me console you." Beam softly hug his husband and covered his lips... 

He was moving his lips so softly that Forth instantly melted. 

He pulled his Husband around the waist as Beam tangled his fingers into his hair tilting his neck for deep kiss.

Forth totally forgot he had called Mew fifteen minutes back for the breakfast. And so did Beam. Who cares about the breakfast served on the table. They were enclosed in their soft bubble.

"Just to say half of the breakfast is gone. So grab your seats before we finish all. And you have to just eat yourself." Mew informed them casually as he took a sip of juice. And Pha burst into laughter as he saw their flustered faces.

"You assholes." Forth threw cushions from the couch as Beam hide his blushed face into his broad chest.

"Bye the way Pha. The cushion is soft. Use it as you must be sore." Beam said taking his seat and this time it was Forth to laugh and MewPha were having breakfast silently. 

*****

The weekend ended soon. They all enjoyed their free time hanging out like old times. Shopping. lunches. Dinners. Movie. 

It was a busy mid week. 

Mew and Forth were just free of a long meeting with BODs regarding launching new product. Mew went to his office with Forth on his tail. They were bent over the table reading and discussing some files when Forth's phone rang.

"Yes Beam." He replied in a busy tone.

"Forth.. Is Mew with you?" Beam asked at the other end and Forth looked at Mew.

"Yes he is.. Why?" Forth said and this time Mew turned to him. Forth motioned him to check his phone and Mew was worried as he saw multiple calls from Pha.

He turned the screen to Forth and asked him to ask Beam..

"Beam. Whats wrong? Is Pha okay?" Forth asked directly and Beam sighed.

"Yes he is okay. Kind of." 

"Kind of?" Forth was confused.

"Listen. Bring Mew here with you. Now." Beam ended the call and Forth turned to Mew who had WORRIED printed on his face.

"Forth i got to go. Phana not attending my calls." Forth patted his shoulder to comfort him.

"Beam asked me to bring you at hospital. Lets go." Forth grab his hand and it only added to the worries to Mew.

*****

"Where is Pha, Beam? Tell me he is okay?" Mew was rumbling. His eyes brimming with tears.

"Mew. Hold up. He is okay. We were back from a surgery talking about the patient in his office. And he fainted. We took him to ER. And they run some tests on him. We are just waiting for reports. Meanwhile you can check him." He briefly told Mew and Mew stumbled.