My Man. 13

13. Surprise Date
"Pha have you decided when to join hospital back?" Pha was playing with Mark when Beam asked him. They were enjoying their baby time.

"Am joining from next week. I guess i will take Mark with me. Most of the time i am office so i can watch him." Pha enjoyed his juice.

"I was thinking the same Pha. Would be easy to look after the kids." Beam like the idea.

"It feels complete. Isnt it." Pha was looking at his sleeping son without blinking. Thr little bundle of joy, who captured his heart right from the moment he had him.

"Yes it is. Its like a deja vú. Like she has casted a spell on me. I cant get enough of her." Beam said and Pha laughed.

"Exactly. How i want to squeesh him in my arms. "

"Oh please Pha. Dont. My son cant bear your bone squashing hug." Mew just enterd on time as he heard the last part.

Forth went straight to sleeping Gen softly pecking her forehead.

"So what made you guys come soon?" Pha queried Mew and he pointed to Forth.

"Someone was missing his daughter." He was smiling and Forth laughed sheepishly.

"Yes. Now who wants me." Beam faked a dejected Sigh.

"Oh no Beamie. I was missing you too. I swear. Its that when i saw her i forgot everything." Forth replied itching his nape.

"You lier." Beam smacked him arm glaring and the other couple laughed.

****

"Mew am due on next Monday." Pha informed him.

"What about Mark? Shall we arrange some baby sitter?" Mew sat on the couch as Pha leaned into his chest feeding Mark.

"No need. Me and Beam were thinking about taking the babies with us. Am not daily scheduled for a surgery. And in case i have to go, Beam can take over both kids. And vice versa." Pha suggested.

Mew looked at Forth and they both nodded. It does sounds okay.

"Okay. But dont tire yourself. Do let me know if it gets out of hands."

"Hmmmm". Pha hummed as he handed over Mark to Mew and took Gen.

"Pha you need anything?" Beam asked him.

"I need some juice Beam. These kids drain me out." Pha stated the fact. It isnt easy to feed two babies at a time. And a grown up baby too. Well. Occasionally.

******

The routine was finally adjusted. They were aware of the child's routine now. And that thye adjusted their routines too. Managing their chores, job, business, sleeping and awakening. Pha and Beam were doing good taking alternative works.

One the weekends, the Husbands would take charge of the kitchen and daily work, to give rest to the doctors.

The kids were getting responsive too. Their nap time was scheduled. It was easy for Pha to take a round with Mark in the hospital as Forth brought him and Beam a baby harness. They could use their hands freely while the baby was hung at their chests comfortably.

"Beam.. Did you bring your car today?" Pha asked as they ended their shift walking to the parking..

"Yes i did. Why?"

"I want to go to Mew. I have to go shopping. But i havent told him. Kind of surprise. So i guess Forth will drive back Mew's car." He told the plan.

"Owhhhh. Someone wants to go for a date." Beam winked adjusting Gen on her car seat and Pha playfully winked him back.